The Wedding

Song: Toxic (xD ik it doesn't suit the theme but eh I couldn't think of any love song -3- and if you know Mystic Messenger then watch Le video ^...also the wedding might suck cuz I dunno what people do during the start of Le wedding...:p)

"OH MY MIM HE DID WHAT?!" Tooth exclaimed, and squealed.

"You know me and Jamie helped him right...?" Kendall said and smirked.

I blushed and smiled. "I can't believe he proposed to me."

"Ok you need a dress, and I could do your makeup, oh and shoes! And a priest, well North could do that, and...." Kendall listed everything off, while me and Tooth fangirled.

"I'm so happy for you right now!" Tooth said and hugged me while I hugged her back.

"I bet you want Bunny to propose to you too." I said, and she blushed as we stopped hugging.

"Well, I kinda do..." she said.

"Hey Y/N, can we go buy your dress now?" Kendall asked me.

"Sure." I replied, and the three of us flew out.

"We need to tell Ricky and Raven about this." Tooth said while we were flying.

We eventually landed at the same mall, and looked around for wedding dresses.

"No, not this one."

"Too revealing."

"Too bright."

"Nah."

There were no dresses that I actually liked, and Kendall and Tooth couldn't find any either.

"Y/N, I think I found your dress!" Tooth said as she and Kendall flew to me.

I turned around and looked at the dress.

It was sleeveless, and blue on top, which faded into white, and then went back to blue at the bottom.

I added some snowflake patterns on it, and smirked.

"Let's take it."

We brought shoes, and some jewelry, and then went back to the workshop.

I saw Bunny hopping around, and Kendall, me and Tooth sneakily flew into my room.

Tooth peeked in the room to check if Jack was there, and thankfully he wasn't.

We dropped all the bags onto my bed, and sat down.

"I'm so exited for your wedding Y/N!" Kendall said.

"Thanks Kendall." I replied and chuckled.

"Now cmon, you need your beauty sleep for your special day!" Tooth said and clapped her hands.

The lights went off, and I laid down while putting the bags on the floor.

Kendall and Tooth left the room, and Jack came in.

"Heya Y/N." Jack said and pecked my lips.