Betrayal

Song: Clarity (Nightcore)

When I woke up the next morning, Jack was still asleep, so I decided to wake him up after around 30 minutes.

I freshened up and went outside to eat. For once no one was awake. I checked the clock and it read 7:00 am. They should be up by now! Maybe they're just tired.

I walked into what I assumed was the kitchen. I bet it was just in case North lost his powers or something. 'Hmmmm what should I make?'

I decided to just make some pizza and hot choco. There weren't exactly a lot of ingredients in here.

Once I was done with making the pizza and was about to make hot chocolate, I felt a pair of cold arms wrap around my waist, and a cold head get tucked into my neck.

"Morning Y/N." mumbled Jack.

"Morning Jack." I replied. "Now let me go so I can make my hot chocolate."

"But you already have meeeee....I'm hot and you can drink me up any time you like." he replied, letting me go and smirking once he saw my blush.

"I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that." I said and made my hot chocolate.

"Want some pizza?" I asked, but once I turned around I saw ALL of the 7 slices of awesome pizza I made gone. And Jack was gone too.

"Jack Frost, if you ate all the pizza, I'm gonna kill you." I said and stepped outside the kitchen, only to see him eating the 5th slice!

"Well, I didn't eat all." Jack replied.

I grabbed my hot choco, made a bit cooler so it won't burn him, and dumped it all over his head.

"What the- What was that for?!" he exclaimed, standing up and throwing a pizza slice at my face.

I gasped and said: "Oh if it's a food fight you want, it's a food fight your gonna get!!"

I grabbed the first food item I could find (which was the other slice of pizza) and threw it at him, the cheese splattering all over his face.

Jack grabbed a slice of bread and threw it at me. I dodged it and grabbed a bottle of ketchup, squirted it on him, and ran away.

"Y/N L/N!!"

10 minutes later, the entire living room was a mess. It looked like there was a big fight, but with food.

During one part of our food fight, Jack somehow managed to pin me against the wall and kiss me, and I obviously kissed him back, but little did I know he was putting mustard all over my head.

A slice of pizza dripped from the ceiling onto my head, and I shook it off. Most of the food was frost coated.

"Great, now I have to have another shower!" I said and stood up.

"Can I join you?" Jack asked, smirking that smirk of his that could melt a million snowmen in a matter of seconds.

"No you pervert!" I replied laughing as I went into Jack's room to get some clothes and then had a shower.

Once I came out, I saw the entire place cleaned up and North giving Jack a piece of his mind.

"She started it!" Jack exclaimed, pointing at me.