Winter's Kiss

Song: Scared To Be Lonely (Nightcore)

Ok, so right now it's the afternoon, and Bunny and Jack arguing. Sandy and Tooth had a contest of who could collect the most teeth, so right now their counting how many each of them got. I have a feeling Sandy's gonna win though.

Suddenly, North came in to the room and said: "Everyone I have news from Man in Moon!"

That gathered up everyone's attention, and we all stood around North.

"Wait, hold on mate, how did you talk to Manny in the afternoon?" asked Bunny

"Manny talks to North in his mind sometimes, remember?" replied Tooth.

"Man in Moon said Lucretia planning something. Something very bad." North talked like no one interrupted him.

"Did he by any chance tell you what exactly she's planning?" Jack asked, although he knew the answer was no.

"No." replied North, conforming his suspicion.

Everyone grunted, and went back to whatever they were doing, except Jack who was walking into his room.

North told me to apply some medicines on my back so I went to the clinic part of the workshop (which looked 100% better then a normal clinic. What, if you were here you'd see why!) and did that. Some of the yetis tried to help me, but I said it was alright. Sure, it burned a lot, but eh. I used my powers to cool it down, and then went out.

After a hour of randomness and Bunny chasing me around after I 'borrowed' one of his boomerangs, we heard North shout something to his yeti that sounded like 'blue!' and 'red!', but then he came back outside from his office.

"Ok everyone, now we prepare for battle against Lucretia! We also train Y/N control her powers." He said and pushed open the giant doors.

The cold breeze outside blew in, and Bunny said:

"Mate, we're not gonna be training outside in the cold, are we?"

North just walked forward, and I saw Bunny put on some mittens. Awwwwww so kawaii.

Sandy had his whips out, Bunny had his boomerangs, North had his swords, Tooth was floating, and I had my awesome transforming sword.

"Wait, where's Jack? Cmon if he gets to stay in, why can't I?" Bunny asked again, shivering already.

"He has some....problems he need take care of." replied North.

"Oh cmon! We have problems too, right?" grumbled Tooth.

North didn't reply, but he assigned who we'd be fighting against.

"Ok, Bunny vs Y/N, Tooth and Sandy vs me." he said, and we stood in front of our opponents.

"Ready, set, ATTACK!!"

After we attacked each other (and I beat Bunny by pulling his ears), North decided that they should all go against me.

"What?! But why me?!" I exclaimed after hearing his plan.

"Because we train you like that!" North replied, and Sandy nodded.

"And your not allowed to use your powers! Only weapons. You know, just in case." said Tooth. 'But I thought we were gonna train my powers....eh whatever.'

Then she shoved me in a sack and I had to stay in that for around 3 minutes while they planned their strategy and positions. North said we aren't allowed to hurt each other too badly, and we all agreed. I'm serious, I looked like a walking sack.