Another Guardian

Song: Summer Of Love (Nightcore)

F/l/n= first letter of your name

After a bit, we got back to the workshop. North parked his sleigh and Tooth shook me awake.

"Wake up sleepyhead!"

I got up and jumped out of the sleigh. It was evening, and North seemed to be talking to Manny.

We all sat down on the couch, and some yetis served us some cookies and a glass of milk.

"Thanks." Bunny said, and gulped down his milk, and then grabbed Jack's and mine and gulped it down too.

"Hey!!" we both said in unison.

Before anything else really cold could happen, North called us all. Once we made it to him, we saw the Guardian Stone out and shining.

"Another guardian?! Seriously?!" exclaimed Bunny.

"I hope it's a girl!" Tooth squealed.

The stone showed a picture of a girl ("Yay!") with water flowing around her. There was water floating above her hand too.

"Kendall Star, the Spirit of Water." (<--- Btw, if your name's Kendall, change this girls name).

"Was everyone chosen like this?" I whispered to Jack.

"Yup. Well, I'm not sure about the others, but you and I were." Jack whispered back.

"Ok! Who pick Kendall up?" North asked, clapping his hands together.

"I will!" Tooth exclaimed.

"Just don't shove her in a sack like Bunny did to me." Jack told Tooth before she flew off.

ಠ_ಠ <--- Bunny's face

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ <--- Jack's face

"I still have that sack, mate."

While we were waiting for Tooth to come back, everyone cleaned themselves up.

Around 5 minutes after we were all done, the sound of the doors opening was heard.

Tooth came flying in.

"Forgot....to take....a snow globe....." she said in between pants, and put down a moving sack.

"Tooth....Remember I said no sack?" Jack said, sighing.

Tooth just shrugged and smiled. "She's feisty."

North walked up to the sack and opened it, and a person came rolling out. She immediately shot us with freezing water which didn't affect me or Jack, but pretty much froze Bunny.

"Hey, Sheila, what was that for?!" Bunny exclaimed.

"Oh, sorry, I thought you were this fairy that shoved me in a sack." Kendall replied. "Wait a second, where am I?"

"Welcome to North Pole!" North bellowed.

"N-North Pole? As in, the North Pole?!" Kendall jumped like a little kid. "But who are you?"

"I am North, or Santa." North said, and then pointed to the rest of us. "Bunnymund, or Easter Bunny, Tooth, Sandman or Sandy, Jack Frost, and Y/N Frost- uh I mean Y/N L/N."