Apologies and New Powers

Song: Echo (Jack Frost Version ❄️)

I woke up and did my morning routine normally, and went to the table to eat. The only people there were Kendall and Tooth, and another person who I didn't recognize who's back was facing me.

I coughed and they all looked at me, and I noticed who that person was.

It was Crystal.

"Oh, good morning Y/N." Tooth said with a smile.

"Good morning Tooth." I replied and sat down beside her.

"Hey Crystal." I said, and she smiled at me.

"Hello, Y/N." she replied.

"So, Kendall, Crystal, you guys ok now?" I asked, and they both looked at me.

"Well, almost." Kendall said and sighed.

Kendall and Crystal talked everything out while I was busy eating my pasta.

After an hour of them talking and me and Tooth having to calm them down, the boys all came out and gave us a look of confusion.

"Why were you guys up so early?" Jack asked.

"And who's she?" Bunny added, gesturing to Crystal.

"She's Crystal, Bunny. Remember, the girl who helped us defeat Pitch and Lucretia?" Tooth answered, and Bunny made an 'o' shape with his mouth.

Everyone sat down and North handed out hot chocolate.

"Kendall, I'm..sorry..." Crystal said with guilt in her voice after a while, and that gathered up everyone's attention.

"No, it's my fault. I'm sorry for getting so worked up over a small little fight over who knows what and almost killing my best friend." Kendall said and stood up.

Crystal stood up too and they hugged each other.

I whispered something into Jack's ear, and he smirked.

He handed it to me and I hid it behind my back.

Crystal and Kendall stopped hugging and smiled at each other.

"Friends?"

"Friends."

"Well, now that everyone's happy again...." I said and stepped a bit closer to them. "GUESS THAT MEANS I CAN DO THIS!!" And I threw the snowball at them.

It hit Crystal in the face and nobody moved for a second.

But then she wiped away the snow and sparkles appeared in front of her eyes.

(Like what happened to Jamie ^^)