Back To Normal

Song: I Wouldn't Mind (Nightcore :p)

☃️ Your awesome POV ☃️

I woke up to a small squeak, near my ear.

I turned my head and immediately saw Tooth holding a knife.

She turned towards me with a look of horror on her face.

"Y/N, did you.... cut yourself?" Tooth whispered.

I didn't reply, since she obviously already knew the answer.

She hopped on my bed in front of me.

"Show me your hands." Tooth commanded, and I did so with my head down.

She gasped and held my hands gently.

There were small cuts all around my wrist, and a long, deep one stretching across half of my palm.

Tooth quietly muttered a spell, and she healed the small cuts, although there was still a mark and the bigger one didn't heal at all.

"Why, Y/N?" Tooth asked. "Why would you do this to yourself?"

I sighed. "Isn't it obvious enough?"

She was about to say something, but both of us heard some murmuring from the other side of the room.

Both of our heads turned there, and saw Jack rolling around his bed in his sleep and whispering something.

Tooth quietly flew there, and tried to hear what he was saying, and once she did she turned to me, smiling.

I gave her a confused look. "What? What's he saying?"

She gestured me over there.

I knelt down beside her and tried to listen to what Jack was saying.

"Y-Y/N....I'm sorry..... I-I love you."

My eyes widened and fresh tears sprung into my eyes. But this time out of joy.

"He....He remembers?" I muttered, and Tooth nodded.

"We put a spell on him to get his memories back. It was supposed to be a surprise though, guess he ruined it." Tooth replied, and I rolled my eyes, smiling a real smile for the first time in a while.

Jack sprung up from his bed, gasping.

After a few seconds, he turned his head towards me. Jack's eyes widened and a smile crept onto his face.

"Y/N!"

He literally jumped on me, and tackled me in a hug. Which resulted in both of us falling onto the floor, and me somehow hugging him.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry!!" He said.

"It's ok Jack. It's my fault anyways." I replied, and hugged him tighter.

*cough*

We turned our heads towards a smirking Tooth. And we both blushed.