Easter...

Song: Miracle (Nightcore)

*shake*

*shake*

"Wake up."

*shake*

*shake*

"Y/N..."

*shake*

"WAKE UP MATE ITS EASTER!!"

I sprung up from my bed to see Bunny looking down at me.

"Bunny....why so early?" I sleepily asked him.

"It's 10 am, Sheila. And it's Easter." Bunny replied, walking out of the room. "Hurry up and get ready, k?"

I gasped. "Wait....10 AM?!?!"

I stood up and walked to my bathroom. I did my morning routine, and once I came out of the room, I saw a cute, flowery (f/c) dress laying on the bed.

Rolling my eyes, I grabbed it and changed.

I also happened to have a pair of bunny ears, so I wore them. "Can't believe I forgot it was Easter." I muttered to myself, and walked out.

All the guardians were sitting at the table, and everything was Easter themed. Although Bunny was still Bunny. Tooth's wings had an egg- like pattern on them, North's coat was  a lighter shade of red and a bit yellow splattered here and there, Jack's hoodie was really light blue, Sandy was still Sandy, and Kendall was also wearing a flowery dress, except hers was a different color.

Everyone looked pretty much the same, so I felt kinda weird. Well, I blame the person who put these clothes on my bed anyways.

"Awwww, so cute!" Tooth exclaimed when she noticed my bunny ears.

Jack chuckled and I looked at him.

I removed them from my head, put them on his head, and smirked.

"So cute!" I squealed, and chuckled when he rolled his eyes.

"Ok, now everyone here, I say something." North bellowed, and stood up.

"HAPPY EASTER!!"

Bunny jumped up and stopped North before he could say anything else.

"Hold on.....I smell something." His nose pointed upwards, and his eyes widened. "Fire..."

We all stood up and looked around.

"Where?!" Kendall asked Bunny, and he started running towards the prison place, which was under the main workshop.

"Oh no...." I whispered, and ran after him, grabbing my sword on the way.

After we reached there, we saw one of the prison cells. On fire.

Kendall shot a powerful blast of cold water at it, but it didn't do anything.

"Why does something bad always happen on Easter?!" Bunny shouted.