Please Remember

Song: Jealous (Nightcore) (Btw there's a bit of cutting in this. Just a short part though)

I ran to the Globe Room and saw everyone there.

Bunny was the first to notice me, and smiled until he saw my puffy red eyes.

"Y/N? What happened mate?" Bunny asked me as he hopped to me, and everyone else followed behind him.

"J-Jack....he d-doesn't remember me." I said, and burst into tears again.

Tooth flew over and hugged me.

"Are you sure? Maybe we could show him his memories, and he could remember you." she suggested.

"But our memories only show till the part we died." Kendall said, but she joined the hug.

I tried to stop my tears, but then all my thoughts of Jack flooded my mind.

When I first met him.

When his staff made me a Guardian.

When we had that argument, and he apologized to me.

Our first kiss.

Bunny joined the hug, and then Sandy, and North wrapped around all of us like a blanket.

"It's ok, mate. We'll make him remember. I promise." Bunny said, and I finally stopped crying.

I broke apart from the hug, and nodded my head with a forced smile.

"Thanks guys." I said, and walked off to me and Jack's room. As soon as I entered, I kept my gaze on my side of the room. Trying to ignore the person sleeping in the other bed. I don't know how he got here, but he somehow did.

I grabbed my sketch book and pencils and went to the back of the workshop, to draw alone.

I sat down on the snow, and opened up my sketchbook.

As I was flipping through the pages, I saw one page with blue ink in the bottom right corner. I looked closer at it, and noticed that it was words.

'Nice drawing Y/N. Could you make one of me and you next? Same background though. ~Love, Jack'

Tears sprung to my eyes again, but I wiped them away.

The drawing was of Jack standing under the moon, with the moonlight shining on him and snow all around him.

I don't really remember when I drew this, but all that mattered right now was the small note.

I quickly skipped to a blank page and began working on the drawing Jack requested. A few tears would escape my eyes when I drew Jack and our hands holding each other though.

As soon as I was done, I went back inside the workshop and saw that everyone was gone from the Globe Room. I quietly walked to me and Jack's room, and laid down on my bed, but now facing Jack.

His white hair was still beautiful, and still looked and I bet felt like snow. His hoodie was still frost covered, and his staff was still resting beside his bed.