Tsunami

Song: Shatter Me (Nightcore)

Behind us, the library collapsed. The normal books disappeared, while the glowing ones floated and rushed towards us.

"North, what's happening?!" Kendall exclaimed, but North didn't seem panicked at all.

The glowing books rushed into the spell book which we had, and the spell book's glow intensified by, like 10%.

North grabbed his snow globe, put it near his mouth, whispered 'North Pole', and threw it in front of the sleigh.

We went threw it, and appeared in front of the workshop. Everyone one got out and went in the workshop.

After a few seconds, North came in with the spell book.

"Ok so we just need to say the spell and the black sand will disappear?" Tooth asked to confirm.

"It will disappear slowly, but yes." North answered. We all gathered around North and looked towards the black sand.

Everyone read the spell, and the glowing light from the book darted towards the black sand, which had now spread over two walls.

After a minute of nothing happening, the black sand started glowing, and it looked like it was disappearing bit by bit.

Then North went into his office with the spell book.

"So, food...?" Kendall asked.

"Fine." I said and a yeti gave us cookies.

We are them while sitting on the sofa, and then drank some milk. Classic Christmas food.

"Ok now what?" Bunny asked.

"Hmmm.....how about we have a race?" Kendall suggested.

"Most of us are pretty tired ya know." said Bunny.

"Well, most of us aren't lazy." Kendall said with an eye roll.

"Did you just say I'm lazy, mate?" Bunny said, glaring at Kendall.

"Maybe I did, mate." she answered with a glare back.

"Word of warning: Don't mess with the Bunny." Tooth muttered under her breath.

"At least I'm not as lazy as you." Bunny said back, his anger building up.

"Ya right. All you do is throw around your boomerangs." said Kendall. (No offense Bunny! ( ͌ ͌) )

By then, both of them were standing up while glaring at each other.

"And what do you do? Pour a bucket of water on people?"

"At least I have some sort of powers!" she said, her anger showing.

"But people believe in me, mate." Bunny said, his fur a light red.

And then, Kendall blew. Well not literally, but water swirled all around her until she was around 5 feet above the floor and the water was all around her like a tornado.

"Kendall, calm down!" I shouted, but she didn't listen.

Her water turned really rough and attacked Bunny, who hit a wall thanks to that. Tooth darted over to him as fast as she could, and we were all behind her. Except Kendall, who was still in the air.