Light

Song: Can I Please Come Down?/ Astronaut Le Jack Frost video :D xD

I hit the cage with all the strength I had, but it didn't even shake or have a scratch.

Jack's cage was on my right, Bunny's was on my left, Tooth's was behind mine, and I'm not so sure where North's, Sandy's and Kendall's were.

I slid down and put my head in my hands. I knew it was a stupid idea for us to leave all our weapons out of our reach.

Pitch and Lucretia walked towards us, and I lifted my head and turned around to see Lucretia in front of my cage and Pitch in front of Jack's

The black horses were still guarding everyone's cages.

"Hello again Frost."

"Nice to see you again (L/N)."

I growled and glowed, but just a little since the cages were driving everyone's powers and strength.

"Don't worry Y/N. We won't hurt you." Lucretia talked to me like I was a five year old.

"I've told you a million times and I'll tell you again. I. Will. Never. Join. You!" I exclaimed, and stood up, hitting the cage.

Still nothing happened to it, but Lucretia chuckled.

"You can't get out of these cages." she said. "Only we can get you out."

I couldn't hear what Pitch and Jack were saying, but it looked like they were arguing.

I looked back at Lucretia, and glared.

"Y/N, I have a deal for you." she said, with a smirk.

"Whatever it is, I won't agree." I replied, still glaring.

Lucretia snapped her fingers, and it looked like all the Guardians were choking. They were being lifted up in the air, and clawing at invisible hands on their necks.

"If you want your friends to live, then you'll join me and my dad." Lucretia said, and chuckled darkly.

I looked at all of them, and felt hopeless and helpless.

I looked back at Lucretia, and reluctantly nodded.

She let out a high pitched chuckle, and my cage broke. I floated so I didn't fall.

Pitch shot some black sand at me, and it hit me.

Or so I thought.

Because, just a second before it hit, there was a golden shield covering me. My eyes which were closed were now open, and I noticed the shield was glowing.

It shot some light out of it, and the light hit Lucretia and Pitch, making them almost fall.

I looked around for the shield's source, and saw that it was connected to a figure in the distance. A girl's figure, to be exact.

She flew closer, and I could make out some of her features.

She had blonde hair, pale skin, and gold eyes. She was wearing a golden dress with a yellow glow, and it seemed like her entire body was glowing.