A New Friend

Song: Everytime We Touch (Nightcore)

"Hi everyone. Nice to see you again. Now get ready to die."

"Tooth!?' Sandy pictured.

"Tooth, this not you!" North exclaimed.

"But it is now." she replied, and flew closer to us.

"Tooth, why'd you join her?!" Jack asked.

"It's your fault Jack. And Y/N's too." replied Lucretia, standing beside Tooth.

"S-she must be under some s-sort of spell! This is not the Tooth we know and love!" Bunny shouted, in the verge of tears like the rest of us.

Something flashed in Tooth's eyes, like she felt bad that she joined Lucretia, but it was quickly replaced by determination. Determination to kill us.

"Attack!" screamed Lucretia, and Tooth charged towards us. It seemed like Lucretia gave her some of her lightning powers, because she struck Sandy with lightning and he fell.

"Tooth we don't wanna hurt you! Just come back, and everything will be ok." I said, trying to calm her down.

"But I don't wanna be on the losing side~" she teased, zooming towards us.

North ran after Tooth behind her, but a rope of lightning blasted out of her hand and tied up North.

Sandy got up and shot her with some of his dream sand, but she didn't fall asleep.

"She's immune to your sand!" Lucretia said, and joined Tooth in attacking us.

North broke free from the rope and ran towards the rest of us, his swords glistening.

Jack shot at Lucretia with his staff, but she just dodged it. Although, there was a small scrape on her cheek
.
The five of us stood back to back, and Tooth and Lucretia cloned themselves, so they surrounded us.

They attacked us with their lightning, and it seemed like the clones were just as strong as the originals.

"As much as you can, try not to hurt Tooth!" Sandy exclaimed in his pictures, but we all understood and nodded.

"Still care about your little friend, Guardians?" said all the Lucretia copies.

"Well, she's not here anymore." All the Tooth copies said, and they all closed in towards us.

"Everybody hold hands." I said out of the blue, a plan forming in my head.

"What?" asked North, but Bunny held North's and Sandy's hand, Sandy held Bunny's and Jack's, Jack's held Sandy's and mine, and I held Jack's and North's, while North held mine and Bunny's.

"Now what, Sheila?" asked Bunny.

"Think of your powers, or your center, and how much you wanna save Tooth."  I replied, and closed my eyes.

The others closed their eyes and thought of their powers and center, and I thought just of my powers and how much I wanted to save Tooth, how sorry I was for making her mad at me, hate me even, when I could have just made a friend. I know it wasn't my fault, but I still wanted her to be my friend.

I heard Tooth shout, but I kept my eyes closed. I squeezed Jack and North's hands, and they squeezed Bunny's and Sandy's. That meant 'Keep your eyes closed.'

Her screams got louder, and we heard footsteps running away.

All of our eyes blasted open at the same time, and they glowed white and gold. They started flashing purple and green after a while, the color of Tooth's feathers.

She screeched, and then suddenly everything stopped.

Tooth fell to her knees, her feathers back to their normal color. She was back to normal.

We all ran towards her, and knelt down beside her. She cried into her hands, apologizing to us a million times.

"It ok Tooth! We forgive you." North said, patting her back. I kinda understood why she betrayed us. Jealousy can do crazyyyyy things to a person. I think the others figured that out too.

"And thanks you guys for saving me." she said, wiping away her tears and sitting up strait.

"Don't thank us! It was all Y/N's idea." Jack exclaimed, smiling at me.

Tooth looked at me, and she smiled. SHE SMILED AT ME YAYAYFNSJDHWIYCS NEW FRIEND- I didn't say nothin'.

I smiled back and she hugged me.

"Thank you." she whispered in my ear. "I'm sorry for being so mean. I kinda always wanted to be your friend. I promise I won't be jealous anymore."

"It's ok, I don't blame you. I always wanted to be your friend too." I whispered back, and we separated from the hug.

We all stood up, and Jack held my hand as we all walked out.

We flew out of the hole, and saw North's sleigh there. There was a note attached to it, which said something in whatever language the yetis speak.

'Wait, yeti flew my sleigh?!'  We heard North mutter under his breath, and I chuckled.

"By the way, when were you guys gonna tell us your dating?"

Bunny was smirking at us, and I blushed, but still held Jack's hand.

"H-How'd you know?" I stuttered.

"I woke up in the middle of your food fight, and saw you two kissing, while Frost boy put all that mustard on your head." he replied, shrugging.

"Well then, at least I can do this now." Jack said and dipped me. He closed up the space between us, and we heard a bunch of 'Awwww!!'s.

After a few seconds, we broke apart for air. I saw Sandy holding a camera, and slightly shook my head at him while smirking.

We stood up strait and sat in the sleigh, while North was talking to his reindeers.

While we were flying in the sky (extra slowly, may I add), I put my head on Jack's shoulder and smiled.

I heard Tooth giggle and someone click a picture, but I rolled my eyes.

Jack made some thin frost go under the chair and crawl up Tooth and Bunny's legs, binding them together.

I turned my head to look at them, and saw them looking away from each other, but still blushing.

"I'm gonna kill ya, mate." Bunny said to Jack, his cheeks still dusted pink.

"I'd like to see you try." Jack replied, smirking.

"Is that a challenge?"

"Maybe....wait, you don't mean literal kill, right?"

No one talked after that, and the silence was comfortable.

I closed my eyes after that, and fell asleep.

*click*