Poison

Song: Radioactive (NC) btw this happened a week later and thanks a lot WavesAgainstTheSand for the awesome idea! And stella19048 for helping meh :)

"WHAT?!"

I nearly died when Ricky said she and Ethan are gonna move into their own house.

"Sorry, Y/N." Ricky sheepishly scratched the back of her neck. "I know we didn't get that much time together, but I'll still visit. Promise."

"Ok..." I muttered and hugged her, and then waved bye.

"Cya!" said Jack and waved.

"Name your kid after me!" I exclaimed, and dodged Ricky's lightning bolt.

I chuckled and waved, and they left.

Bunny hopped in the room, with Tooth holding onto his leg.

"Don't leave me~" Tooth wined.

"Whoa, what happened here?" I asked them.

"I have no idea." Bunny replied.

I took a photo, and then put my phone in my pocket.

"So, what are we supposed to do now?" Jack asked.

"I dunno." I replied and shrugged.

North, Kendall and Sandy came out, and walked over to us with worried expressions.

"Guys? What's wrong?" I asked them as Tooth stood up.

"We need your help." North said, and Sandy nodded.

"What happened, North?" Tooth asked.

"Cupid is captured." he answered.

"How? Actually, why?" Bunny asked.

"Ok, so there's this villain named Poison, and she's the opposite of Cupid. She destroys relationships. But her works getting harder since Cupid's gotten stronger, so Poison decided to capture her so she could destroy all the relationships Cupid's made." Kendall explained, and we all nodded in understanding.

"Only Y/N and Jack can go on this quest." North said.

"Why? We could be of help too." Tooth said, gesturing to her and Bunny.

Sandy shook his head, and Kendall said: 

"But only Y/N and Jack have actual powers, and me, North and Sandy have to watch over the children, since we still have to recover them from the state Pitch and Lucretia put them in. No offense by the way, it's just more safe for them."

Bunny nodded in understanding, and Tooth sighed but nodded.

"So, when do we go?" Jack asked.

"And where?" I added.

"At the break of dawn tomorrow, and she lives in a (PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA XD) cave under Paris." North answered.

"Finally, something somewhere else. I thought all the interesting stuff happened Burgess."
Jack said, and everyone else except me and Jack went into North's office.

"The irony when the person who breaks relationships is in the city of love..." I muttered to myself.

We went to our room, and I snuggled in with Jack on his bed.