Getting back at Tooth

Song: Shape of You

I woke up in the morning, at around 7, and at first I didn't know where I was.

But then I remembered everything that happened yesterday.

Especially my fight with Tooth.

Like, why can't she just tell Jack she likes him?! Sure, it'll break my heart, but if Jack's happy, I'm happy.

I mean, I just have a tinny crush on him. It's not like I'm in- DAMN IT Y/N STOP DENYING THE OBVIOUS!!

Since it was still, like, 7:30, no one was up yet, so I had a quick shower, changed  my clothes, combed my snow-white hair, and sat on 'my' bed, reading a book (or writing on Wattpad :p).

After a bit, I heard a bit of shuffling from the other side of the room, and I looked up to see Jack just getting up.

"Morning Jack." I said.

"Morning Y/N." he replied.

After he got ready, we went out in the living room. No one was there except Tooth.

Well, just great. [૦ઁ ʖ̯૦ઁ]

I sat down across the table from Tooth, and Jack sat beside me.

I could literally see the rage in her eyes, but she kept her cool.

"Morning Jack, Y/N." she said.

"Morning Tooth." we both said at the same time.

"What would you like for breakfast?" Tooth asked, directing her question towards Jack.

"(Fav. food) please." I said while gritting my teeth. 

"How about you, Jack?"  asked Tooth, still looking at Jack.

"Same thing as Y/N." answered Jack, and I swear he winked at me ( Omg imagine if ur fav. food was pasta....and u shared it.....)

"Coming up...." she said, and she literally growled at the end.

After a bit she got our food out (on diff. plates, duh) and placed it on the table.

"What about you Tooth?" asked Jack. (BTW....Do any of u know BTS?)

"Oh, I'm not exactly hungry. I'll be back in  a bit." said Tooth as she flew away, smirking for some reason.

Jack started eating eating first, and his eyes gleamed.

"Wow, this is good." he muttered. 

I ate a bit of it, and almost threw up.

"WHAT THE- TOOTH!!" I screamed. 

Jack tried some of mine, and he spit it out. On my plate. Ew.

"Why the heck does mine taste better then yours?" Jack asked.

'So that's how she wants to play, eh? Well, two can play at that game.' I thought to myself.

"I know exactly why....but promise you'll help me get her back after I tell you why?" I asked him.

"Yes mam." He said, saluting.

And I told him about everything that happened yesterday with Tooth.'

"Ok so what's the plan?" asked Jack

"ARE YOU FLIPPING SERIOUS I ALREADY SAID IT A MIL- ok fine one last time"

"By the way, Jack, where is everyone else?" I asked him.

"They went out for training, and tomorrow's yours, mine and Tooth's training. Didn't they tell you?" said Jack.

"Apparently not....anyways lets put our plan into action."

-Tooth's POV-

I walked around my room thinking of other bad stuff  to do to Y/N.

After a bit, I noticed a plate of....teeth (?) in front of my door.

There was a note attached to it, which said 'From: Jack. I collected some teeth for ya ;).'

That made my day, and I picked up a tooth.

And then it burst in my hand, turning into frost, and wrapping around my palm.

I screamed and opened the door, only to see Y/N and Jack high-fiving and running away.

-Jack's POV-

Me and Y/N were waiting at Tooth's  door, to see her reaction to our little 'gift'.

See, this was me and Y/N's plan....sure it sucked but it was the best we could come up in....5 mins?

We waited for a bit, and then heard a scream. Haha...well, sure I feel kinda bad, but mostly good for getting back at her AND having fun with Y/N at the same time. (GREEN MINDED-NESS STAY AWAY!!)

We ran away laughing once her door opened and high fived each other.

After a bit of playing tag, hide and seek, and having a snowball fight, we lay down on the snow a bit away from the workshop, and talked about random stuff.

"I hope Tooth won't kill us once we get back...." said Y/N. 

"If she does, at least I'll die with you." I winked at her, and she threw a snowball at me.

"HEY!!" I laughed and ended up on top of her, and we both started rolling down the hill.

I ended up above her once we landed, and we laughed for a bit, and slowly stopped.

I stared at her beautiful (e/c) eyes, and sneaked a quick glace at her lips.

We were both red.

We stayed like that for a bit, until I shook myself out of my trance, and jumped up.

"S-sorry..." I muttered as I pulled her up.

"I-it's ok." She replied.

We walked back to the workshop in silence, and when we got there we saw Tooth. Glaring at us.

"Mind explaining where you guys were?"