A Lust Potion

Song: Sad Song (NC)

☃️ Your Sparkly POV ☃️ (I couldn't think of anything :p)

After dinner, Kendall finally came back, with a fake smile on her face. Nobody expect me seemed to notice, which made me worried.

"Hey Kendall! What took ya so long?" Bunny said once Kendall landed.

"I was just talking to a friend...." Kendall replied, and walked off to her room.

Everyone looked confused but shrugged it off.

Jack walked up to me and hugged me from behind.

"Hey Y/N~ what's wrong?" Jack whispered in my ear.

"Nothing....I gotta check on Kendall." I replied and squirmed out of his arms, and flew to Kendall's room.

I knocked on her door, and she opened it.

"Y/N? What's wrong?" Kendall asked me.

"I should be the one asking you that. What's up with the fake smile?" I asked her back, and she sighed and wiped her smile off her face.

Kendall walked in, and I walked in after her, and we both sat on her bed.

"Well, it's just that...ever since you told us about the friend's thingy, I've kinda started doubting my friend Giselle." Kendall said. "But I'm trying to assure myself she's good, because she's just a kind nature spirt, but I feel like I'm missing something."

"Maybe she's actually good, but we might never be sure, so I guess we should just watch out." I replied, and Kendall nodded in understanding.

"I just don't wanna lose one of my friends again."

I hugged her. "Don't worry about it. For all we know, she might be thinking of ways on how to help us right now!"

Or trying to steal your Jack.

🥀 Giselle's POV 🥀

I had put an invisibility potion on myself, and was standing outside Kendall's door, listening to Y/N's and hers conversation.

I heard the sound of someone standing up, and it was quiet for a second, and then someone started walking towards the door.

I hid behind the now open door, just incase that someone bumped into me.

Y/N waved bye to Kendall, and walked to the Globe Room.

I chuckled darkly, and flew to Jack's room.

It was pretty obvious which was his room, since it had a snowflake on it.

I opened the door a bit, and sneaked in. I removed the invisibility from myself, and stood in front of Jack's bed.

I know what your thinking, he might get freaked out or something by seeing a stranger in his room who appeared out of thin air.

But we know each other, and he hates me for some reason.

"Hey Jack~" I cooed, and he shot up from his bed, and then glared at me.