Simulation

Song: Lost Boy (nightcore)

(Omg I suck at titles lol)

(F/f)= Fav. Food.

I woke up in the middle of the night, sweating. This time I had a nightmare. I checked the clock on my bedside table, it read 5:25. Seriously?

I quietly got up from my bed and tiptoed outside, grabbing my hoodie on the way.

All the lights were off, but it seemed like the moon outside was giving off some light to brighten the place up a bit, so it looked even more comfy.

I grabbed a sandwich and a cookie (you can never deny Norths cookies!) and sat on the porch outside, covering myself up with my (f/c) hoodie.

I ate my sandwich while staring up at the moon, and then at the gleaming snow.

After a while, I got bored so I decided to talk to the moon.

"You know, if you could talk that would be awesome." I mumbled to the moon.

'Who said I couldn't, Y/N?' the moon replied.

"WHAT THE-" I almost fell backwards, but caught myself just in time.

'I am Manny, Y/N. The Man in the Moon.'

"So you told North about me?" I asked.

'Yes.' Manny replied.

"But....I've been wondering..... why'd you choose me to be a guardian? I never died while saving anyone, and I'm not that special." I asked Manny again, eating my cookie now.

'You may not have died while saving someone, Y/N, but you have done a lot of good deeds in your life, and you have the qualities of a perfect guardian'

"There are people out there better then me, though." I said, now pulling my knees up to my chest and hugging them while still staring up at the moon.

'Yes, but you believe in the guardians, and that is very important. And I believe someone here needed you, and still does.' Manny replied, his glow fading. 'I must go now, Y/N.'

"No, wait! I still have-" but I didn't get to finish, since the first rays of sunlight started showing.

"Well, there's still tomorrow night." I smiled to myself and walked back inside, putting on my hoodie's hood and going back to my bed.

'Hey, Snowflake, wake up." Jack said, shaking me awake again.

"Nooooooooo." I replied, pulling my covers over my head.

Everything suddenly got quiet, and I almost fell back asleep, until my covers were yanked off me.

I suddenly felt colder, and tried searching for my covers with my eyes closed, but I couldn't find them.

And then a bucket of ice was on my head.

"AHHHHH!!" I blasted up from my bed and shook the ice off, while Jack was laughing his head off.

"JACKSON OVERLAND FROST IM GONNA GET YOU BACK FOR THAT!!" I shouted, grabbing a bucket of ice cold water from nowhere and threw it on him.