Apologies and Arguments

(Long chap ppl :p)

Song: Last Hope

"Mind explaining where you guys were?"

Me and Jack stared at her, and she stared back at us, her feathers glowing kinda red.

"We were just...... walking around." I said.

"For two hours? By the way, thanks for the gift...." She was glaring at me now.

"Well...ya, we had a snowball fight and stuff." said Jack.

"Ya, and rolled in the snow, and you" she pointed at Jack. "were on top of her."

'Stalker alert' I said to myself.

"Well, it's not like I wanted to start rolling down the hill." Jack said.

"Well, you better be glad North's not home right now...." Tooth muttered and she flew back to her room. I noticed her hand was still covered in frost and giggled a little.

"What's so funny?" asked Jack in a gloomy tone.

I pointed at Tooth's frost-covered hand and expected him to burst out laughing. But he just frowned and walked back to his room, muttering 'This was such a bad idea....' and I swear I heard him say 'I wish I never agreed to that plan'.

Owch.

"Jack? You ok?" I asked him.

"No." he replied.

"What's wrong?"

"The 'getting-back-at-Tooth thing. That's what. She's my best friend. And, right now, I don't know if she is." Jack said and was about to enter the room until I stopped him with another question.

"Well then what am I? And why'd you even agree to the plan if you knew that this would happen. I didn't even think this would happen." I said.

He turned back to me and I seriously saw the anger in his eyes.

"Your my FRIEND, Y/N. Just my friend. And I didn't know that this would happen. I just wanted to have a bit of fun! I bet you made up everything about your fight with her too. You should just.... leave." he said, pretty much shouting at the end, but whispering at the last part.

"I didn't make it up, Jack! And fine, if I'm that worthless to you, if you want me to leave, guess I'll just leave now." I shouted back at him ad stomped out of the giant oak doors, passing Bunny, North and Sandman.

"Y/N? What happened, mate?" asked Bunny.

"Well, your friend Jack wants me to leave, so I guess I'll just be going now, hopefully be back by tomorrow. Cya around." I replied, and flew off. I can't believe I still like Jack though....

I landed in my home city and decided to take a quick walk until I find a place to stay. I couldn't stay at my old house, since my parents were there. Maybe they couldn't see me, but better safe then sorry, right?

I passed by a TV store where they were showing the news, and saw my face there, with the headline 'Missing Girl'.

I sighed and continued walking.

~Jack's POV~

I didn't really want her to leave, I guess I was just a bit too mad. And she's more then my friend, she's my BFF. Which basically means she means more to me then Tooth does. But Tooth's my friend too, so ya know....

Suddenly, North, Bunny and Sandman burst through my door, raging.

"Why you tell Y/N to leave?!" shouted North in his accent.