3 vs 3

Song: Fight Song (NC) (That pic makes that sad moment so much better)

After 30 minutes or so, Justin finally left, and Ricky and Ethan did too.

North was still visiting someone, and everyone else was just laying down on the floor.

It was evening right now, and we were all too tired and full to do anything.

"Hey guys you wanna go for a walk outside?" Kendall asked.

"I'll pass." Bunny said.

Sandy shook his head, and Tooth was already half asleep.

"I'll come." I said and stood up.

"Me too." Jack added.

The three of us got up and walked outside in the snow.

I put my hands in my pockets, and floated a bit.

"Kendall do you like Justin?" I asked her and Jack smirked.

"Um...well to be honest, I don't really know." Kendall replied. "He seems like a nice guy, but he's too much of a flirt."

"Well he's kinda your type." Jack said, and I nodded.

"How?" She asked.

"Well, for starters, you both love food." I said.

"Oh cmon, everyone loves food." Kendall said and rolled her eyes playfully.

"Not as much as you two." Jack said, and I giggled.

"Well I just met him, ya know." said Kendall as we all got quiet.

"So...." I said, trying to break the silence.

"Do you like bread?"

After the 3 of us walked and maybe raced a bit, we went back to the workshop.

Jack pushed open the doors, and once we went in, I saw everything was a mess.

Bunny, Tooth, and Sandy were nowhere in sight, and there were things thrown around everywhere.

"What happened here?" I asked to myself.

There was a scream, and suddenly Kendall fell down beside me. She didn't look too badly hurt though.

I looked up to see who attacked her, and saw not one, not two, but three of our worst enemies standing right there, smirking at us.

Lucretia, Pitch and Giselle. (THEY'RE BACK DUN DUN DUN)

"Hello again, Guardians." Pitch said.

"What- how did you guys get out?!" Jack exclaimed, and readied his staff.

We had also put Giselle in the same cell at these two, and I now realize that that was a really bad idea. We didn't even drain her powers!

"A bit of her magic, and a touch of darkness." Lucretia shrugged.

I discreetly grabbed my sword, and pointed it at them.