A Sweet Surprise

Song: As Long As You Love Me (NC) (this is gonna be awesome)

Jack has been ignoring me the whole day.

Ever since I woke up, during breakfast and lunch, till right now, in the middle of the afternoon.

I tried talking to him, but he just plain out ignored me, like I wasn't even there.

Bunny, Sandy, Giselle and North were all busy doing who knows what, and weren't even around that much.

Right now, I was laying down on my bed, playing with my ring, and drawing some random stuff.

Jack walked in, and grabbed something from under his bed.

I tried getting a glimpse of what it was, but he covered it with his hands.

I tried to ignore it, and went back to drawing.

After an hour, Jack came back in, and hugged me.

"Hey Y/N~" he whispered.

What the-?

"Sup Jack." I replied and turned towards him. "Now, mind telling me why you were ignoring me?"

Jack smirked. "It's a secret Snowflake."

I gave him a bored look, shrugged, and went back to drawing.

Jack watched me draw for a minute, and he mostly asked me questions about me, like my favorite color, shape, etc. Until he stood up and walked out after asking me those questions.

'Well, that was weird...' I thought to myself.

❄️ Jack's POV ❄️

I walked out of me and Y/N's room, and let out a sigh.

This was harder then I thought.

I flew to the spare room where Jamie and Kendall were, and walked in.

"Now what do I do? I suck at planning." I said and sat down beside them.

"Don't worry Jack. Kendall's got it all planned out. What's her favorite color?" Jamie asked.

"(F/C)." I answered, and Kendall wrote it down.

I gave them all the information I knew about Y/N, and left them alone so they could plan.

Now.....how am I gonna do this?

☃️ Your POV ☃️

It was evening right now, and I had almost finished using up all the pages of my sketchbook.

I closed it and lay my head on top of it.

My eyes traveled around the room, and I noticed a piece of paper on my bedside table.

"Huh?" I asked myself, since that wasn't there before.

I picked it up, and opened it.

'Meet me at the Globe Room @7:30. Wear something fancy ;). ~Love Jack.'

It was pretty short, but it still got me curious.