Pasta-lavista

Song: Safe and Sound (& the video is of Jack!)

We landed in front of the workshop, and Raven and Jamie's mouths were hanging wide open.

"Wow!! Is this...Santa's workshop?!" Raven exclaimed.

"Well, duh!" I said in reply. "But we call him North here."

"Awesome!" Jamie said as he pushed open the doors and ran inside.

Raven ran in after him, and me and Jack walked in.

We heard a loud thud and some shouts in another language, so I ran and Jack flew towards the source of it.

"North!" Jamie said, hugging him.

"Jamie! Good see you again!" North said, and hugged Jamie back, but lightly.

After they stopped hugging, North looked towards Raven.

"Raven! You on top of nice list!"

Raven gasped. "Really?! Thank you Santa- sorry I mean thank you North!" and she hugged him too.

Bunny came hopping out, and Raven gasped again.

"Is that....the Easter- wait I thought he was supposed to be a Bunny, not a Kangaroo." she said, and I fell on the floor while laughing.

"See Bunny? Me and Y/N aren't the only ones who think your a kangaroo!" Jack said in between laughs.

"Ya, ya, very funny mate." Bunny said, and hopped to Jamie.

"Who is this girl and how do you know her?" he asked him, and Jamie blushed lightly.

"Well, she's Raven and she's my girlfriend." Jamie replied, and Raven blushed.

Bunny frowned. "Cmon, Jack and Jamie have girlfriends. Why don't I?!"

"Maybe because you haven't met the right person yet." Raven said, and I nodded.

"Plus, I know you like someone. *cough* Tooth *cough*" I said, and Bunny blushed.

"N-No I don't..." he stuttered.

"Then why'd you stutter, Kangaroo?" Jack asked.

"How many times do I have to tell you, I am not a Kangaroo mate!" Bunny said, and hopped towards Jack.

"How many times do I have to tell you to just tell Tooth how you feel? Cmon, you think Y/N became my girlfriend by me not telling her?" Jack said in reply and smirked.

"Don't you dare drag Tooth or Y/N into this."

"Stop! No more fight. Now we introduce Raven to others!" North said, and Tooth, Sandy and Kendall came out of nowhere.

"Sandy! Thanks for giving me all those awesome dreams!" Jamie said. Sandy smiled in reply.

"Wait, so your the Sandman, your the Tooth Fairy, and your.....?" Raven said.

"I've never met her before.... is she a new Guardian?" Jamie asked.

"I'm Kendall, the Spirit of Water." Kendall said and made a water heart around Jamie and Raven.