Training

Warming: SUPERRRRR long chap. 2074 words including all of this.

Song: Lighthouse by G.R.L. (Nightcore)

The night was pretty quiet. Bunny wasn't teasing Jack, Sandy wasn't trying to push them apart, North wasn't making jokes and laughing at them, and even Tooth wasn't checking everyone's teeth and forcing them to brush after eating!

I'm starting to think this is my fault.....WHY DOES LIFE HAVE TO BE SO HARDDDD
T-T.

"Goodnight guys!" I said to the guardians but they just walked off to their rooms.

"Don't mind 'em Y/N, they'll be back to normal by tomorrow." said Jack as he laid down on his bed.

"I sure hope so." I muttered. "Goodnight Jack." I love you. (Ya ppl clichè, I know, but it's so sweeeettttt!!)

"What was that?"

"I-I said goodnight."

"No after that."

"Nothing."

~ Timeskip ~

"Snowflake wake up~"

"Huh?" I slowly opened my eyes and saw Jack shaking me up.

"Y/N get up today's our training, remember?" he said as he pulled me from the bed.

"Oh by the way Jack I need to tell you something...." I said, remembering the time yesterday when I froze that tear.

"Wha?" Jack asked.

"I.....I think we may have the same power...." I replied.

"Wait are you serious?" he exclaimed.

"Yup. I froze some water last time." I said, walking out the door and towards the dining
room.

Everyone was there and they all seemed in a better mood then last night. Guess Jack was right.

Bunny saw Jack and said. "Morning Frosty." And, for once, with a smile.

"Woah hold it there kangaroo did someone replace you with a robot? You never say good morning to me." Jack said as he sat down beside me and Bunny.

"Fine mate if you actually like our fights, I wouldn't mind fighting some more."

"Nonono no fighting on table." bellowed North.

I ate pancakes with maple syrup, had Norths-awesome-hot-choco, (he told us to call it that) and ate a cookie.

"Ok Jack, Y/N, Tooth, today your training. It start in hour, so get weapons ready. " said North after eating.

"There are five trials, and the last one is the hardest, so get ready mate." Bunny told us.

Sandy flashed some images above his head, which meant 'Your not allowed to use any weapons you have now.'

The 3 of us nodded and went to our rooms. Well, I went to Jacks so.....OK NO MORE INTERRUPTIONS.

~50 minutes later~