A Call for Help

Song: Perfect Strangers (Nightcore) Any song suggestions guys?

I didn't get much sleep that night. The cage creaked sometimes, and it shook me awake.

I hadn't seen Lucretia since she left me before I fell asleep. She had drained all my powers too. I still needed to let my crystal recharge for another hour, and the only other things I had to keep me entertained were my sword and my watch.

Occasionally, there would be some food which randomly appeared in front of me, and after I figured out it wasn't poisoned, I ate it.

Right now, there was just a plain butter sandwich.

After I ate it, I slipped my hands into my pockets and closed my eyes again. 'Please, let me sleep.....no more nightmares."

~Timeskip~

❄️ Jack's POV ❄️

North, Bunny, Tooth, Kendall, Sandy and me were having a meeting right now, and we were thinking of ways on how to rescue Y/N. I was seriously panicking.

"Please let her be ok.....please let her be ok...." I kept on whispering to myself.

"We have reason to believe that Lucretia changed her lair." North said after talking to Manny.

"Well then, let's just find her new lair and get Y/N back!" I exclaimed in reply, and all the guardians looked at me.

"Look, mate, we know how important she is to you. But we need a plan first, otherwise all of us including her could get hurt." Bunny told me, trying to calm me down.

"Fine then, what's the plan?" I replied, and now everyone looked at North.

Before he could say anything though, something in my pocket started ringing, and I pulled it out to see my crystal.

"Y/N...." I whispered, and immediately tapped it.

"Jack?"

"Y/N! Your ok!" I exclaimed, and I really wanted to hop through the crystal.

"Jack! Please, help me." she said, and everyone gathered around me to hear her.

"Where are you?!" I asked her.

"I don't know, but it's a dark place and I'm in a cage or something." Y/N replied, and we all (except Kendall) gasped.

"Hold on Y/N, we're on our way." I said, with a lot of hope in my voice.

"Thanks Jack. And thanks everyone else, too." she said, and then the connection was disconnected.

"Everyone, to ze sleigh!" North said, and we all ran towards it, without Bunny complaining for once.

"Wait, where are we going exactly?" Kendall asked.

"To Pitch's lair." I replied, and North hit the reigns and we were off.

☃️ Y/N's POV ☃️

Phew, they knew where I was! Suddenly, I heard a pair of footsteps coming my way.

Lucretia stopped walking in front of me.

"Well, Y/N, how have you been feeling?" she asked me.

"Not like you." I replied and spat on her feet.

"The darkness will overtake you soon. Just you wait..." Lucretia replied, and kicked me in my stomach. "And that's gonna teach you a lesson for disrespecting me."

Then she walked away, and I was alone in the darkness again. Please hurry guys.

I heard the sound of something heavy being hit on the ground, and a screech. I recognized that as the sound of the sleigh landing though. No idea how it hasn't broken yet.

There was a sudden chill in the room, and I felt so much better when the cause of that chill hugged the life out of me.

"Y/N, your ok! Your ok!! Did she do anything to you? Did she hurt you?" Jack asked me a lot of questions until I put my finger on his lips.

"Shhh...chill, Jack. She didn't do anything. I'm fine." I replied and smiled.

He smiled back and then kissed me. And then, like all those cliché moments, we heard slow clapping coming from behind us.

We broke apart and I didn't need to turn around to see who was there. But I did, and she said:

"The Guardians. I knew you'd figure out where I was. Why'd you think I let Y/N keep that crystal?" Lucretia said, and then all the Guardians got locked in with me.

"Well did you know I had this?" I asked her, and rose my sword, back to normal size.

She looked surprised, but quickly recovered. "Not like that would help."

I suddenly felt my powers surging through me, and I was literally glowing.

"It might not, but imagine all 7 of us with powers against you." I replied and smirked. Jack froze the cage and North hit it with all he had, so it broke.

We all surrounded Lucretia and attacked her, but she just disappeared without a trace.

"Well, that was easy." Kendall said, relived.

"A bit too easy...." Tooth said in reply, and Sandy nodded.

I suddenly realized what Lucretia's plan was.

"Guys....Lucretia doesn't care if I go with you guys. Because she already knows that her darkness has seeped into me, and it'll eventually overtake me." I said sadly.

"Well, North's gonna have a cure, right North?" Jack replied, and looked over to North.

North nodded. "I will check the books and ask Man in Moon."

"Maybe Bunny could get some plants from his warren to slow down the darkness." Tooth suggested.

"Now that you mention it, I do have some...." Bunny replied. "I'll get them now. You'll be ok till I get back, right Sheila?" I nodded with a smile. Bunny smiled back and hopped into his rabbit hole.

"Can we get out of here now? This place kinda creeps me out..." Kendall asked, and North led the way outside to his sleigh.

We all sat down, and I held Jack's hand tightly.

"I don't wanna become evil Jack." I said. "I don't want to hurt you or any of the other Guardians." Jack wiped away the tears streaming down my face, which I had just noticed.

"Don't cry, Y/N. It's ok. Everything will be alright. North will find a cure, we'll heal you, kill Lucretia, and everything will be back to normal." He replied, and hugged me.

"A-Are you sure?" I stuttered.

"Yup. And if North doesn't find one, then I'll search the entire world for a cure for you." Jack smiled at me and I smiled back, and wiped my wet eyes.

"Thanks Jack. Your the best boyfriend ever."

"Glad to help, snowflake."