News from Manny

Song: Keep Holding On (I'm just not gonna say Nightcore cuz everyone already knows that it's Nightcore xD)
Btw HAPPY EASTER!
(F/d)= Fav. Dessert.

White. That's the only color I could see. The color white, and nothing else in it. I walked forward, and I suddenly felt like running. So I did just that.

After running for a few minutes, I noticed my surroundings had changed. I was in a room this time, with a chair and a bed. Except literally everything was white.

I looked around and also noticed that no one was here, and there was a big hole in the corner on the floor which I decided to look into.

I walked over to the hole, and looked in. And what I saw shocked me.

Because I was looking down on Earth.

I mean, sure I looked down on a place before when I was flying, but this is completely different. This is the entire planet Earth.

I heard footsteps behind me, and turned around to see a man who was wearing a white top, white pants, had white hair, and basically everything he was wearing was white. Even his skin color (no I'm not racist xD).

He stood in front of me, and I also noticed that he was around a few inches taller then me.

"Who are you?" I asked him once I got my voice back.

'I believe you know me, Y/N.' the man answered.

"Wait....are you....Manny?" I asked again.

The man nodded with a smile.

My eyes widened. "So does that mean I'm on the moon?!" I exclaimed.

'In this dream, yes. But in real life, your still on your bed.' Manny replied.

"Awesome! I've always wanted to go to the moon." I said and jumped with my fist up.

Manny chuckled.

"Why am I here anyways?"

'Because I have some important news to tell you.' he answered, and gestured for me to sit on the chair. He made one appear in front of mine, and sat on it.

"Why didn't you just tell North?" I asked.

'Because I want you to deliver the news.' Manny replied. 'I believe you have already met Lucretia and Pitch...?'

I nodded my head. "Yes."

'They are combining their powers as we speak. They have stolen a spell book, and used it to magnify their powers, and then combine them. Their next attack will be unexpected, and it will be much stronger. So I need all you Guardians to be ready.' Manny said with a blank expression.

"Ok...but why not tell one of the other Guardians about this too?" I asked as we both stood up and Manny's chair disappeared.

'Because, my dear Y/N, you are special.' He replied, and started disappearing, along with the entire room and everything in it.

"But- wait! Why am I so....special...." I drifted off at the end as Manny and the room disappeared, and my eyes opened to a blue ceiling.

I sat up on my bed and ran my hands through my hair. I glanced at the clock, which read 7:30 am.

I looked beside me and noticed that Jack was still there, sleeping soundly.

I quietly got up and tiptoed to the door, but accidentally knocked a box on my bedside table over. I quickly glanced at Jack, to see him still sleeping. I was about to open the door, but suddenly felt a pair of cold arms wrap around my waist and which made me jump.