Im Back

Song: When Can I See You Again (Nightcore)

The next morning, I woke up with a smile. Jack was cuddling with me, again. I sneakily got up and put a pillow in my place, and then went outside.

Everyone else was already there, eating breakfast. I sat down in my usual seat and grabbed some pancakes.

"So, Y/N, your ok now right?" Tooth asked me.

I nodded my head. "Better then ever."

"I'm just glad everything's back to normal." Kendall said.

"Me too." I agreed, and took a gulp of my (fav. drink) .

"So, did you and Jack have fun last night?"

I spit my drink out on Bunny.

"WHAT?! NO EW!!" I exclaimed.

Everyone started laughing while Bunny was just like ಠ_ಠ.

"Sorry Bunny." I said and handed him a small tissue.

"Ya, this is totally gonna help clean this up mate." Bunny said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes and went back to eating my pancakes.

"So, what'd I miss?" Jack asked as he sat down beside me.

"Nothin much." Kendall replied.

After breakfast, we all did random stuff, while North was still telling a yeti to paint a robot blue, not red.

"WAHT?! Glarb fhdmj...." said Phil, and we all chuckled.

"So now what?" I asked once we were all sitting in the Globe Room.

"Glad you asked." said a voice, and all our heads darted towards the Globe.

Everyone's eyes widened as we saw 2 people standing on top of the Globe.

Lucretia and Pitch.

We all sprung up and I grabbed my sword, Jack got his staff, Sandy had his sand at the ready, Tooth was flying above all of us, North had his swords pointed towards them, Bunny had his boomerangs, and Kendall grabbed a potted plant, but then glanced at it, awkwardly put it down, and got into a fighting stance.

"Pitch...." Jack said, and pointed his staff at the 2 people on top of the Globe. "What are you doing here?"

"I thought you guys defeated Pitch." I murmured.

"Knew it we shoulda' killed Lucretia when we had the chance." Bunny said.

"Well, well. I never thought I'd see the Guardians again. And 2 more? My, my." Pitch said, and appeared in front of us.

"Step any closer, and your dead." I said and pointed my sword closer to them.

"Why is Lucretia with you?" Tooth asked, and Pitch chuckled.

"Why can't my daughter join me?"

We all froze.