New Powers (Part 2)

Song: Centuries (Jack Frost Version ❄️💙)

Once I got back to the workshop, I opened the doors and walked in.

I tuned out everything and everyone around me, so I didn't here Jack calling my name when I walked into our room.

He flew in front of me and gave me a look of confusion.

"Y/N, you ok?" Jack asked me, and I shook my head and nodded.

"Yup. Why?" I asked in reply.

"Because you didn't hear me calling your name for the past five minutes." He answered.

"Oh, sorry. I was just.... thinking...." I replied. (Yes that was purposely emphasized -3-.)

"Y/N, I know something's wrong, so tell me what it is." Jack said and I sighed.

"Fine. You got me." I said and sat down on my bed. "It's just that, something pretty weird happened earlier in Burgess."

"What? Was Pitch there?" Jack asked worriedly and sat down beside me.

"No." I answered. "I found something out."

"And that something is....??"

"....I have another power."

_ Author-chan's POV _   (xD that face though)

There was an uncomfortable silence as Jack thought about what you had just told him.

"So...." you said, trying to break the tension building up between you two.

"You have.... a new power?" Jack asked to confirm.

You nodded. "Fire."

Jack's eyes widened.

"Hey, don't worry, I still have my snow powers, and I'm still me. Plus, I won't burn ya." I smiled a small smile, and Jack smiled back.

"Just the way I like it." He said, and kissed you.

Little did you two know, that a couple were outside your door, listening intently to every word you two said.

"How much you wanna bet their kissing?" The kang- uh I mean boy said.

The girl ignored the boy and continued listening.

(SUPER SHORT LIME ALERT LIME ALERT)

By now, Jack was on top of you on your bed, and your hands were around his neck.

Your hands pulled him closer to you by his hoodie, and the kiss got deeper.

His hand slid under your shirt, and snaked around your skin to your back.

Jack's tongue slid inside your mouth and explored ever corner like it was treasure. Well, to him it was.

Your tongues battled for dominance, and he eventually won.

You guys broke apart for air, and took in deep breaths.

☃️ Your Awesome POV ☃️

We broke apart for air, and took in deep breaths.

"Hey Y/N, promise me something, k?" Jack said and sat up on my bed.