Manny, Nightmares and an awesome Free Day

Song: It Ain't Me (Nightcore)

(Italics= your thoughts)

After we got sucked into a portal that opened in front of me and Jack, we told the others everything.

"Woah I never though Y/N could do that. Good job mate." said Bunny.

"I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or an insult." I replied.

Once we got back to the workshop, I placed my sword beside the bed and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

~Jack's POV~

After Y/N was sleeping, I went out to see all the guardians doing random stuff in the living room.

I went to North to ask him a question.

Hey, North?" I said.

"Da?" he replied in his Russian accent.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Ok."

"What happened to-" but I got interrupted thanks to a bright light shining through the window from the moon.

"Manny?!" Bunny exclaimed. "Is it really you, mate?!"

'Yes' replied Manny.

"What is problem?" asked North, walking closer to the window.

'One of you will join Lucretia' Manny said.

"What?! But no one would betray the rest of us! Sure, I'm a troublemaker, but even I won't go that far!" I exclaimed , walking beside North.

'It is not you Jack, but one of you will betray the rest.'

"But-" said Bunny, but the moon had stopped glowing.

"Oh come on! It's obvious he knows, so why can't Manny tell us?!" I shouted.

"Chill, mate." Bunny grabbed me before I could rage.

After a bit of talking, we all went to our own rooms, and I walked into mine as quietly as possible.

I glanced at Y/N, only to see her sleeping peacefully. Damn, she looked cute.

I laid down on my bed and thought about which one of us might betray the rest. Thankfully, Manny said it wasn't me, or I bet Bunny would suspect me.

But that got me thinking.... could it have been Y/N?

~ Timeskip.... Your POV~

I woke up to the sun coming in through the windows and....snow?? I turned on my side and saw Jack squirming in his sleep, making it snow more. He was also murmuring stuff. There was black sand hovering over his head, although I couldn't make out what it was.

"Jack?" I asked, getting up.

I ran over to him and tried to shake him awake.

"Jack? Jack Frost?! JACKSON OVERLAND FROST!!"

His eyes blasted open and he sprung up, almost pushing me off the bed.