Chapter 8

Macy's P.O.V.

We walk into Melo's house and him and I go straight to his room.

"What homework do you have?" Melo asked me, as he took his bag off and unzipped it.

"Um, geography, health, and science. What about you?"

"I just had Geometry. I can help you with your homework, if you help me with mine," he offered, as he pulled his homework out, and laid down on his stomach on his bed.

"Sure," I said as I laid next to him with my homework. "We'll do yours first, since you only have one subject."

"Ok."

He opened his book to the page, and then opened his notebook.

"Melo?"

"Yea?"

"Have you even started the assignment?"

"No... I didn't understand it," he said quietly. I giggled slightly at how cute he was.

"It's ok, I'll explain it."

He smiled at me as he directed his attention to the assignment.

~~~

Like an hour later I was done explaining the assignment to Lamelo and we started my homework.

"Ok, so which assignment do you want to start first?" He asks me.

"Um, let's do geography, cause I have a few questions in it."

"Ok."

Wow, he looks cute when he concentrates.

~~~

About an hour and a half later, we are all done with our homework. I look down at my phone, and see a text from my mom saying it's time to come home.

"Hey, Melo, I gotta go home."

"Ok. GELO, WE GOTTA TAKE MACE HOME!"

"OK!" Gelo yelled back.

I grabbed my stuff and headed down the stairs to put my shoes on. After Melo and I were ready, Gelo came down the stairs swinging his keys.

"Aight, let's go," he says heading straight to the door. We all got into the car and they drove me back to my house in silence. As we pulled up to my driveway, Melo looked at me and gave me a side hug.

"Thanks for coming over again," he said with a smile. I smiled back at him and started to get out.

"No problem, it was fun. See you guys tomorrow!" I shouted as I get out of the car and head to my front door. I walk inside, close the door, and smile to myself.

This isn't gonna get old.

------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

Sorry for the short update, but I'll update again tomorrow. :-)