Chapter 17

Lamelo's P.O.V.

This close, I was this close, to finally kissing Macy. And she didn't try to stop me!!! But noooooooooooo, Gelo just HAD to show up and ruin everything. Ugh, he frustrates me.

"Um, wanna go back inside?" I ask, as Gelo walks back inside.

"Uh, yea, sure," Macy says, quietly.

I grabbed the basketball and jogged it over, back to its spot. After I put it down, I jogged over towards the sliding doors, opening it for Macy. She walked in, and I came in after her.

We passed by Gelo as we were heading back towards my room. He looked at me and mouthed sorry bro.

I just glared at him, shook my head, and continued walking to my room.

"So..." I drift off.

"Um, do you wanna watch another movie?" Mace asks.

I give her a small smile and nod my head.

"You pick this time," I tell her, as I sit down in my spot.

I watch her walk over to my movies and go through them. Gosh, she is so beautiful.

"You know, it's rude to stare," she said with a smirk, turning around with movie in hand.

"I wasn't staring," I say, causally.

"Then what were you doing?" She questions, raising an eyebrow.

"Just admiring," I respond, winking at her.

She looks down, her hair covering her face, and I know for a fact that she is blushing.

I love making her blush.

"You know you can't hide your blush, right?" I ask her.

"I don't know what you're talking about," she says, innocently.

I smirk at her and jump off my bed, walking up to her.

"Come on, Mace, it's not that hard to tell," I whisper into her ear once I reach her.

I hear her breath waver as she breaths out. I love the effect I have on her.

I reach down to her hand, take the movie from her, and turn around to put it into the DVD player.

When I turn back around, Macy is on the bed, sitting patiently. I smile at her as I sit back on the bed, so close to her that our knees are touching.

I lay back, against my headboard, and press play on the remote to start the movie.

A few minutes into the movie, I feel something on my shoulder. I turn my head and see a sleeping Macy, laying there peacefully.

I smile down at her and turn the volume down on the TV.

~~~

When the movie is almost over, I decide to turn it off and go to bed. I've already seen the movie before anyways.

I slowly get up, trying to not wake up Mace, and go get ready for bed.

When I walk back into my room in my PJs, which consists of sweatpants and no shirt, I see Macy sitting up in my bed, scrolling through her phone.

She must've heard me somehow, because she looked up and gave me a smile. I gave her a smile back, and went to go lay down in bed. I turn off my light and jump onto the bed, landing right next to Macy.

"What're you doing?" I ask, while looking over her shoulder, at her phone.

"Just going through social media," she answers. I nod my head and look at her.

"Do you want to wear some of my clothes to bed, cause I wouldn't mind. You probably don't want to go to bed in the clothes you have on now," I offer, hoping she'll agree.

She looks down at what she's wearing, and then looks at me.

"Sure," she answers, smiling at me.

I give her a smile, get out of bed, turn on my light, and walk over to my closet. I grab a pair of basketball shorts and a shirt. When I turn around, I catch her looking at me.

"What?" I ask her, while slightly chuckling.

"Nothing," she answers quickly, looking down. Aww, she's blushing, again.

I shake my head and stick my arm out, handing her my clothes.

"Here you go," I tell her, as she takes them out if my hand and stands up. She walks out of my room, and I sit on my bed, scrolling through social media.

After a few minutes, I hear the bathroom door shut, and shortly after, I see her walk in.

Damn, she looks GOOD in my clothes.

I give her smile as she turns my light back off.

She's gets back into my bed, and starts to move around, getting comfortable, I guess. After she stops moving around, I plug my phone into my charge, and lay down also.

"Goodnight, Melo," I hear her say, tiredly.

I give her a smile, even though she can't see it.

"Goodnight, Mace."