Chatper 11

Lamelo's P.O.V.

I'm so happy for Macy. I mean, I knew she was going to make it, but having it confirmed makes everything better. Also, when she jumped into my arms, ugh, I didn't want to let go. She smelled really good, and she gives good hugs. Ugh, she's so cute. But I can't like her, no, we're friends. She probably doesn't even like me like that anyways.

We're sitting in the car, heading to Paige's house to drop off Mace. The car ride is pretty silent for the most part, which it usually is. I don't talk because most of the conversations I have with Macy, I would prefer, to be away from Gelo. He tends to include himself in things that don't involve him. The car all of a sudden stopped, and I realized we were at Paige's house.

"Thanks for the ride guys. I'll see you tomorrow," Mace says as she gets out of the car.

"No problem. Bye, see ya," Gelo responds, waving to her.

"Bye, don't have to much fun without me, but, also, don't mourn the whole time because I'm not there," I tell her as I smirk. Gosh, how I love messing with her.

"Shut up, Melo. If anyone's gonna mourn, it'll be you," she argues back sticking her tongue out at me.

"Nuh-uh, I'll do perfe-"

"Can you guys please stop," Gelo interrupts with a slight laugh. Why does he always interrupt me? Like, gosh, that's so rude! He annoys me. "You guys argue like a married couple." I roll my eyes at him as Macy starts to blush.

"Whatever," she says as she starts to walk away smiling and waving. We wave back to her and pull out of the driveway.

"So..." Gelo starts.

"What?" I ask.

"Don't 'what' me, you know what I'm talking about."

"Seriously dude, I don't," I respond, annoyed and confused.

"Macy..." He says drifting off.

"What about her?"

"You like her don't you."

Hold up, what did he just say? I mean, yes, I do, but, how does he know? Ok, just play it cool Melo, maybe he's joking, he doesn't know. Right?

"What're you talking about?" I ask, trying to look innocent.

He looks at me through the review mirror and just smirks.

"Yup, it's confirmed. You do like her," he states casually.

"What!?!? I didn't say ANYTHING about liking her, you can just assume bro," I exclaim defensively.

"Oh come on man, you make it so obvious. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if SHE even knew."

"She doesn't know! Does she?"

"I don't know man, but if you were just trying to hide it from me, you failed, cause you just, basically, admitted it to me."

"Damn it," I whisper. "You can't tell anyone bro. ESPECIALLY Macy, she can't know. Okay?"

"Your secret's safe with me man."

"Thanks bro."

The rest of the car ride was silent. We finally arrived home and I went upstairs to start my homework, while I wait for O.

After a while, I hear the door bell ring and I jump out of bed.

"I got it!" I shout as I open the door.

"Hey man, sorry, I'm later than I expected. I had to do the dishes before I came down," O apologized as he walked in.

"It's aight man, no worries. So, whatcha wanna do?"

"Wanna play 2k?"

"Is that even a question, of course!" I exclaim as we both race upstairs.

"You're going down, little man," O challenged.

"Bring it on, bro."

~~~

After playing 2k for a while, and finishing some homework, O had to leave.

"Bye man, see ya tomorrow," O said as he walked out the door.

"See ya bro, have a good night!" I yell back as the door shuts.

I let out a sigh and go upstairs. I look at the clock and see that it's ten. Might as well go to bed.

I go get ready for bed and lay down. I started to think about how I get to see Macy tomorrow. With that on my mind, I couldn't help but fall asleep with a smile.