Chapter 25

Macy's P.O.V.

*2 months later*

So, Lamelo and I have been doing pretty good. We are finally official, we've been officially dating since our second date, which was 1 month ago.

I couldn't ask for anyone better, Melo is so good to me. He knows how to make me smile, laugh, and especially blush.

Tonight, Lamelo's friend was having a party, and he wanted me to go. If I'm being honest, I'm really nervous. I've never been to a party before, but Lamelo said it'll be fine. So, of course, I'm going to trust him, why wouldn't I.

At the moment, Paige and I were both shopping for outfits, at the mall, for the party.

"Hey, Mace, this would look adorable on you! Go try it on," Paige demanded, as she handed me the clothes and started pushing me towards the dressing room.

"Ok, ok, I will, chill!" I laughed whirl going into the dressing room.

Once I enter the dressing room, I look down to see what Paige grabbed for me. It was an olive green crop top with white, high-waisted skinny jeans. I shrug to myself and start to put them on.

Dang, this is cute. Props to Paige.

"Are you done yet? Can I see?" I heard Paige eagerly ask through the door.

"Yea, I'm coming." I open the door and do a little spin, so Paige can see my outfit all around.

"Daaammmnn, you look good girl!"

"Thanks," I say, while doing a hair flip and sassily walking back into the dressing room. I hear Paige laugh as I closed the door.

Outfit, check!

~~~

Paige and I left the mall after we bought our outfits and ate. As of right now, we were laying in my room, waiting until we choose to start getting ready for the party. O and Lamelo weren't planning on coming to get us until 6 o'clock. Right now, it's only 2, so we have time. We didn't have school today because of the teacher's in-service, which I didn't mind. It's really nice outside, but Paige and I are to lazy to go do something at the moment.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" Paige asked, as she rolled over onto her stomach to look at me.

"Sure, what do you wanna watch?"

"I dont know, lemme go look through you're movies," she hopped up, out of her position, and jogged over to all of my movies. She looked through them for a few minutes, grabbed one, and jogged back over to me.

"Here you go," she handed me the movie, and laid back down.

I got up, and put the movie into my DVD player. I laid back down, next to Paige, and watched as the movie began.

~~~

A movie, a shower, and me panicking to get ready for the party, lead me to what I am doing now. Which consists of me second guessing if I should go to the party, or not.

What if Lamelo ditches me to hang out with his friends? What if there's alcohol there, and he gets drunk? What if there's alcohol there and I get drunk!?! Oh my gosh, I don't think I can handle this stress.

"Maybe I shouldn't be going," I say, as I stand up and start to pace.

"What're you freaking out about? It's going to be fun," Paige responds.

"What if something bad happens? I've never been to a party before, what if I embarrass myself?" I start to ramble, making my nerves worse than they already were.

"Calm down, ok Mace. Everything is going to be fine. You're gonna have a great time! I promise," Paige grabs my hands, trying to reassuring me.

"Ok, yea, you're right. I just need to calm down, and stop overreacting. I'm going to have a great time tonight," I say, also trying to reassure myself.

"Damn right you are," Paige says, while patting my leg.

*Ding Dong*

I let out a giant sigh. Is it 6 already? Well, I guess it's now or never.