Chapter 58

(A/N)

Hey guys! I'm SOOOOOO sorry I haven't been active. Lately I haven't been motivated to write this story. So, I am sorry to say that this will be the last chapter. I know, it' sad, but I can't think of anything else to add in, and I feel like it is a good place to stop. Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 months later

Macy's P.O.V.

Everything has been great! Paige and O's relationship didn't last, he got a little to jealous over her talking to Peyton. They are still really good friends, though. Paige and Peyton did get together after their breakup, although it didn't last cause she basically just used him as a rebound. It's all good now though.

Now, Lamelo and I have had a few bumps in the road, but our relationship couldn't be stronger. Currently, I am watching one of his AAU games. They aren't doing to hot, but he is doing pretty good. He just made his fourth three pointer, and the score, well let's not talk about the score. The main point is that my baby's doing good.

~~~

Waiting for Lamelo after one of his games always takes a bit, especially after they lose, but nevertheless, I am always happy to see him afterwards. A smile makes its way onto my face as he solemnly walks towards me.

"Hey, baby! You did great out there!" I exclaim, trying to brighten his mood.

"Nice try, Mace. I sucked it up, but thanks anyways," he chuckles, pulling me into a hug.

"You'll always do good in my book," I smile at him, squeezing his side as we pull out of the hug and he swings his arm around my shoulders.

"Thanks babe," he replies, smiling down at me. "Wanna go to Mickey D's?" he questions.

"Is that even a question, of course I do!" I answer. He chuckles again, and pulls me closer. We make our way out of the building and towards Liangelo's car, with an impatient Gelo in it, as always.

"Took you guys long enough!" He shouts, trying to act angry with us, even though we see him chuckle as we get into the back.

"Shut up bro, and drive us to McDonalds," Melo commands, waving off Gelo's comment.

"I am NOT your chauffeur!" he exclaims.

"Bitch you my son, now get going," I laugh, watching Gelo put the car into drive and mumble to himself about how I hang around Lamelo to much and how he isn't my son. We all know he loves me deep down.

Lamelo swings his arm around me and I lean into him. I love him so much. I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend, and bestfriend. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us.

~ Fin ~