Chapter 34

Macy's P.O.V.

Four horror movies later, and like half my food supply, we are still awake, getting ready to watch another one. Well, more like the guys are getting ready to watch another one. Paige and I are both on our phones, trying to block out the movie.

Paige has been on her phone for the past three and a half movies, while me, on the other hand, just got on mine. I made it through five horror movies overall, and I think that's enough for one night. It's also enough to make me not want to go to sleep tonight, so here comes an all nighter.

~~~

It's 7 in the morning, and I'm the only one still awake. Like I said before, it was going to be an all nighter, and I wasn't lying. I have went through all my social media so many times, that when I refresh, nothing new comes up. So I am lying on my back, tossing my basketball in the air, catching it, and repeating. I figure that no one is going to be awake for at least two more hours.

I let out an over exaggerated sigh, getting up from my lying position, and quietly walk out of my room. Might as well make breakfast.

I walk into my kitchen and grab a pan to make some bacon, another one for sausage, and a third one for omelets. I grab my phone and bluetooth it to our radio in the kitchen. I turn on Grindin ft. Marty by NF. I start to sing and dance around in my kitchen, grabbing my ingredients in the process. While I'm mixing ingredients for an omelet together, I here a small creak in the floor. I whip my head around and see a tired looking Lonzo walking into my kitchen.

"Gosh, you scared the crap out of me!" I quietly yell, considering that there are still people sleeping in my house.

"Sorry, I was half awake and half asleep, debating if I was going to get up. And then I smelled food and I was like, yup time to get up Lonzo," he yawned, shrugging his shoulders while sitting on top of the kitchen counter.

"Okay, well do you want an omelet with bacon and sausage, cause that's what I'm making?" I ask him, as I pour an omelet into the pan.

"What're you putting in the omelet?" he questions.

"Pepper, tomatoes, green peppers, asparagus, and cheese."

"Mkay, I'll take one."

"Aight."

It was silent for a little bit, until Lonzo asked a question that I wasn't expecting.

"So, um, what happened between you and Melo?"

I was silent for a minute, and then I answered him. "What do you mean?" I ask, trying to act oblivious.

"Oh come on, I'm not stupid. It's obvious that there is something going on between you two. I mean, he still always talks about you, but I can tell something is wrong. By how much you used to come to our house, I would've at least bumped into you one more time."

"If you noticed something was wrong, why didn't you ask Melo"

"Man, he ain't good with girls. He probably wouldn't have known what he did completely wrong. He only would've said like half of what he did wrong."

I let out a loud sigh, and turn around from my cooking. I guess I should tell him. He's gonna find out sooner or later anyways.

"He took me to a party, and then ditched me to go hang out with the basketball team. At first I didn't mind, cause I was hanging out with Paige, but her and O went to dance for a little bit, so I decided to go find Lamelo. I found him out back with the team, hanging out around the pool, drunk. We got into a little argument because I was going to leave, but he didn't want me to. So, when I started to leave he was saying things like, It's not like you meant anything, and, I'll just go have fun with someone else. I blamed it on him being drunk, so I was trying not to take it personally. That was until he shouted at me that he only started going out with me for a bet, and that if he wanted to, he could've broken up with me a while ago. So, I broke up with him, and didn't talk to him, or any of them, for a week. Then I realized that I couldn't be mad forever, he was trying really hard to get my trust back and to get me to forgive him. So that's what we are working on now," I tell Zo, turning back around so I wouldn't get emotional with him giving me a sympathetic look.

He didn't say anything for a minute, probably processing what I just told him.

"Do you want me to go kick his ass, cause I can. I'm his older brother, so it's okay," he offered, sounding serious.

"No, it's okay. My older brother already offered to anyways," I say with a small chuckle.

"Okay, but if you ever need me to, I will, it would be my pleasure. I'm sorry he did that to you, he can be really stupid, and he doesn't like to turn down bets. But I hope everything goes okay between you two, I'd hate to see both of you all sad."

"Thanks Zozo, much appreciated," I give him a smile, and he returns it.

"Anyways, I didn't know you had an older brother?"

"Yea, he's either sleeping or still at his friends house, I didn't hear him come back last night, but our movies were loud so he might have."

"Cool, what's his name?"

"Ze-"

"Come on Zo, you can't put two and two together, now can you?" I turn around to see my brother walking towards Zo with a smile.

"Ooohhh it makes sense now. Macy HANSON and Zeke HANSON! How you doing brotha?"

"I'm doing good bro, I see UCLA is treating you good," he answers, doing some weird handshake with him.

"I'm guessing you both know each other?"

"What makes you say that?" Lonzo asks, both of them giving me a straight face.

"Lucky guess," I say, laughing at them.

I continue making food, letting Zo and Zeke catch up, which seems like it is much needed.

As I am finishing breakfast, I ask Zo and Zeke if they can go wake everyone else up. While they are walking up the stairs, I grab plates and set the table.

"Ayo, y'all need to get your asses up!" I hear Lonzo yell.

"Man, shut the hell up, can't a boy sleep!" shouts a tired Lamelo.

"Fine we'll just eat all y'alls food!" Zeke yells into the room as him and Zo walk out of it.

After that, I'm pretty sure someone fell of the bed, cause I heard a giant thud, and then a Get the fuck out of my way man, I need food!

I shake my head, laughing to myself while I'm putting food on my plate.

My friends are such dorks, but they're my dorks.