Chapter 38

Macy's P.O.V.

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes. What a great way to wake up on a Saturday! I sarcastically think to myself. I roll over onto my side to see that I was still on FaceTime with Lamelo. I smile to myself at how cute he looks when he's sleeping. Well, since I'm up, he might as well be too.

I look over at my clock to see what time it is. 10:00 a.m., eh everyone else in my family should be up now. I turn back towards my phone, pick it up, and scream into it. "MELOOOOOO IT'S TIME TO GET UUUUUUPPPPP!"

I see him open his eyes in a panic, and sit up quickly.

"What! Who yelled that!?!" He shouted, frantically looking around.

I start to laugh as I answer him, "It was me dummy!"

I see him look over towards his phone, and let out a sigh of relief.

"Damn it, Mace, you scared the shit out of me!" he scolded, although he was smiling.

"Well I woke up, and we were still facetiming, so I thought I'd wake you up too. You're welcome!" I say innocently, giving him a smile.

"You're lucky I like you, or I'd be chewing your ass right now!" He exclaimed, picking up his phone and walking out if his room.

"Everyone likes me, I'm a very likeable person," I nonchalantly say.

"Sure you are," Melo sarcastically agrees.

"I'm sorry, is there something your not telling me," I play along, acting offended.

"Oh nothing, nothing," he casually says.

"Suuuuuure." I say. He looks at me and just smiles.

"Hey, is it okay if I come over?" I ask him after a minute of silence.

"Yea, anytime you want to come over babe, just do it."

"Mkay, I'll get ready, then head over."

"Okay, bye love you!"

"Love you, too!" I respond with a big smile, ending the call. I get out of bed, grab a change of clothes, and head to the bathroom to get ready.

After I am done getting ready, I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen. I grab a banana and see Zeke sitting at the counter.

"I'm heading over to Lamelo's," I tell him, peeling open my banana.

"Will Lonzo and Gelo be there?" He asks, looking up from his phone.

"Yea, they should be," I answer.

"Cool, I'm coming to then," he responds, inviting himself

"Okay, well I'm leaving now."

"K, let me grab my keys real quick." He jogs up the stairs, and comes back down shortly after, "Let's go."

I follow him out the door and into his car. Not much happened during the car ride. Since they only live like 5 minutes away, so we arrived there pretty quickly. We both get out of the car and walk up to their door. I knock on the door, and we wait patiently for someone to answer. A few seconds later, their mom, Tina, opens the door.

"Hello Macy, I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!" She exclaims while giving me a hug.

"Hi Tina, it's nice to see you too," I chuckle while I hug her back.

"And who's this?" She asks, gesturing towards my brother.

"Oh this is my brother, Zeke," I answer.

"Zeke, I've heard Lonzo talk about you. You sound like a very nice young man."

"Thank you, and it's nice to meet you Mrs. Ball."

"Please, call me Tina. Mrs. Ball is Lavar's mom," she tells Zeke.

"Okay, Tina."

She gives us both a smile, and lets us into the house. "The boys are all upstairs. I think they're​ all in Gelo's room."

"Thank you, Tina!" Zeke and I say as we jog up the stairs.

"Ayo sons, I've arrived!" I shout as I open up the door to Gelo's room.

"WIFEY!!!" Melo shouts as he runs over to me, engulfing me into a giant hug.

"WIFEY!!!" We hear Lonzo yell, mocking Melo, as he runs up to Zeke and gives him a hug. I laugh as Melo rolls his eyes, annoyed by his brother.

"Sup Gelo."

"Hey, Mace," he responds.

I follow Melo onto Gelo's bed, and lay by him. We are all on our phones, scrolling through social media, being the lazy people we are.

"Wanna go play a game of horse?" Zo asks. We all agree and slowly head outside.

~~~

We got done with, like, our seventh game of horse, and Zeke and I decide to head home.

"Thanks for letting us come over," I say to everyone.

"Anytime lil Hanson," Zo says, giving me a hug.

"Ya best frand, anytime," Gelo agrees, also giving me a hug.

Lamelo walks me towards the door while Zeke is saying by to his brothers.

"Thanks for coming over babe," Melo says giving me a hug.

"No problem babe, I'll see you tomorrow," I say, returning his hug. He gives me a smile and kisses my forehead, before walking away.

I walk out the door and wait for Zeke to come.

"Ready?!?" I hear him shout.

"I guess," I say, getting into the car. 

Today was pretty fun.