Chapter 19

Macy's P.O.V.

After watching 5 hours of movies, going through 6 bowls of popcorn, and a 2 liter bottle of pop, Lamelo and I finally decide to get up and do something, kinda, active today. By active, I mean that I'm running around the house from Lamelo because he found out that I was ticklish. Don't judge me though, he's been tickling me for the past five minutes and I FINALLY got away from him.

"Come on Mace, why are you running, huh? I just want a hug," Lamelo taunts me, as I ran out onto his balcony.

"A hug my ass, I'm not stupid boy, I know you're gonna tickle me once you reach me!" I exclaim.

I look around and realize that running onto the balcony probably wasn't the best idea I had, cause now, I'm stuck.

"Either way, have fun trying to get away from me now," he smirks, as he walks onto the balcony.

"Don't test me Ball, I have my ways," I challenge. If you're wondering, by my ways, I mean that if I have to, I'm gonna jump off the balcony, into their pool. Although, hopefully it doesn't come down to that.

"Oh really, and what's that, huh? Are you gonna jump, cause honestly, that'd be stupid," he said, inching closer to me with every word.

"I've had worse ideas," I say, shrugging.

He keeps on moving towards me, so I keep on taking steps back. Once I realize that I'm getting closer to the edge of the balcony, I start to take off his sweatshirt. No worries, I have a sports bra on under here.

"What're you doing?" Melo asks me, slowly.

"Getting ready," I say casually, as I jump onto the railing around the balcony.

"Wow, you were serious weren't you?" He says, surprised.

"I don't joke about escape plans, Ball."

"You're bluffing, you won't do it," he says, shrugging off what I just said.

"Well, I mean, if you say so," I pretend that I'm coming down, but right before I do, I turn around and jump into the pool.

Right as I hit the water, I feel the nice, refreshing pool on my skin. Honestly, I don't know why we didn't think about going swimming earlier. It's a good day for it.

"You're a fucking lunatic!" Melo shouts, as he takes off his shirt and gets on the railing.

"You're a fucking lunatic, says the one who is getting onto the railing, ready to jump next," I mock.

"Well, I'm not going to let you be a lunatic, alone, now am I," he responds, right before he jumps into the water.

"Damn, this feels nice. I can't believe we didn't think about this earlier," he says, as he starts to float on his back.

"Honestly, I was thinking the same thing," I say with a laugh.

We stayed in the pool for a while, until it started to get dark.

"Hey, I should probably head home. I didn't tell my mom I was going to stay here all day."

Lamelo gives me a sad face and nods his head. He pulls himself out of the water, and lends me a hand, helping me out as well.

"Let me go grab a towel, and a change of clothes for the both of us. Then I can get Gelo to drive you home," Melo says, as we head into the house.

"Ok," I respond, standing by the door, waiting for my towel.

Melo comes back with a two towels, and hands me a towel, another pair of shorts, and a different sweatshirt.

"You know, I can just put on my clothes from yesterday, and then change when I get back home," I offered. Don't get me wrong, I love wearing his clothes, but I feel bad for getting his clothes dirty.

"No, it's ok, just wear mine. I don't mind, honestly."

"Ok," I say, giving him a smile.

I walk into a bathroom, change, and go up to his room to grab my stuff.

"You ready?" He asks.

"Yup," I say, popping the P.

"Ok, Gelo is already in the car, waiting for us."

I follow Melo down the stairs and into the car. Gelo starts the car and pulls out of the driveway.

The car ride was quiet, as usual. It didn't take long to get to my house though. Once Gelo pulled into my driveway, I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the car. Melo came out, too, and walked me to my front door.

"Thanks for letting me stay over," I say, while smiling.

"Anytime," he says with a wink.

I just shake my head and give him a smile. He smiles back at me, and we end up staring into each other eyes again, just like last night.

Wow, he has such pretty eyes. Wait, is he leaning in? IS HE GOING TO TRY TO KISS ME AGAIN? I think he is. No one better interrupt this time.

Once I realized that he was, in fact, going in to kiss me, I couldn't help but start to lean in myself. Withing seconds, I had fireworks going off in my stomach. That may sound cliche, but it was true. His lips were so soft, and once he realized that I was kissing him back, he started to smile in kiss.

A few seconds later, we heard a car honk, and we pulled apart slowly, smiling at each other.

At least they interrupted AFTER the kiss this time.

"Ya know, I'm all for this teen, lovey dovey stuff, just NOT in front of me! Do this stuff on your own time. Just be happy I didn't interrupt you guys before it happened this time. Now come on, Melo, I have things to do!" Gelo shouted, as he rolled his window back up and shook his head, laughing, yet slightly disgusted.

Melo and I just looked at each other with big goofy grins on our faces.

"I'll see you tomorrow, yea?" Melo whispered, while smiling at me.

"Yea, see you tomorrow," I said, quietly, back.

He gave me one last big smile, and jogged back to Gelo's car. I couldn't help the smile on my face, as I walked into my house, and up to my room.

Wow, Lamelo and I just kissed!

------------------------------------------------------------------
(A/N)

I'm so sorry for the later updates, it's been a long day, trust me. But I hope you guys like it! :-)