Chapter 36

Lamelo's P.O.V.

Once Macy and I were both in her room, I closed the door behind me. I know how nosey my brothers can be, and the door isn't gonna stop them, but it's good enough.

"So," she began, nervously.

"You don't have to be nervous, Mace. It's just me," I told her, try to be reassuring.

"Um, I think I'm ready to forgive you," she whispered, but of course, I heard her. A giant smile starts to spread across my face. Yup, this is it.

"Really?!?!" I excitedly ask, what can I say, it's kind of hard to contain my excitement at the moment.

"Yea," she nodded her head, also starting to smile. I took a huge step towards, engulfing her into a giant bear hug.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! You won't regret this, I promise. I'll treat you better than anyone else ever will," I promise her, hugging her tighter. I look down at her and continue smiling. She has know idea how happy she just made me.

She looks up at me with her beautiful eyes, and I couldn't help but start to lean in, glancing at her lips. She leans up, towards me, until our lips meet, and I couldn't be happier.

We kissed for a few seconds, until a few people decided to just BARGE in!

"Hey, I'm kinda happy y'all made up, but don't fucking make out with my sister. Especially when I'm at home," her brother complained, giving us a disgusted look, and me a threatening one. I take a step away from Macy, putting my hands up in defense.

"Congrats on making up!" Paige shouts, running over to us and starting a group hug.

"Yea lil bro, congrats," Zo says, joining in on the hug. Eventually everyone was in on the hug.

"I'm glad that you all are happy for us, but can you at least let us breathe," I heard Macy say somewhere within the gathering.

"Agreed," I choked out, trying to give an affect on how it was "suffocating."

"My bad," Paige apologizes, squeezing out of the hug, pushing everyone off while doing so.

"Now, can Lamelo and I PLEASE be left alone!" Macy exclaims.

"Um how bow nah, I ain't leaving you and him alone in the same room togeth-"

"Zeke! Get out," Macy demands.

"N-"

"Zeke," she threatens.

"I'm out," he responds with a sigh, everyone following behind him. Right before Zo walks out, he gives me a smirk and wink. Initiate eye roll.

Once they close the door, Macy turns to me with a smile.

"Wanna watch the game?" She questions, jumping onto her bed.

"Of course," I say, lying next to her, and holding her in my arms while she turns on the game. I've missed this so much.

~~~

Macy's P.O.V.

I'm glad I forgave Lamelo. It was nice to finally fall asleep in his arms again. I shift a little bit, and feel his arms tighten around my waist.

"Where are you going?" He questions in his morning voice, which is very hot by the way.

"I'm gonna go make breakfast, so let me up," I tell him with a giggle.

"No, I don't want you to leave me," he whines. I turn around so I'm facing him, and give him a smile. He opens his eyes and sleepily gives me one back.

"Good morning gorgeous," he compliments.

"Good morning handsome." He gives me another smile and closes his eyes again, pulling me closer to him.

"Lamelo!" I laugh. "I gotta go make breakfast, so let me go," I say, tugging on his arm.

"No, I don't wanna," he groans.

"Do you want breakfast?" I question.

"Yea, I do, but Zo can make it. Believe it or not, he can actually cook." Yes, if you were wondering, all the ball brothers stayed over again, Gelo and my brother ended up hitting it off pretty good, so he stayed in Zeke's room, along with Zo. Paige went home shortly after Lamelo and I made up yesterday.

"What are you gonna do, text him? He's probably still sleeping," I state.

"Actually yes, I am gonna text him. He's a light sleeper anyways."

"Fine, but if he doesn't answer in the next ten minutes, then I'm gonna get up and go make breakfast," I inform Melo, cuddling back into his chest.

"Mkay," he lazily responds.

~~~

Believe it or not, Zo actually did respond back, in like two minutes. He said he was already up, so he didn't mind. He did tell us, though, that if he burnt the house down, it wasn't his fault. Although, I knew he was joking after I ate his food, he's actually a really good cook.

Currently, all of us are in the living room, watching Spongebob. Don't judge though, we are all children at heart.

"Hey, mom texted me. She said that she wants us back home within the next hour, I guess we have an interview," Gelo informs his brothers.

"Okay," Melo says, again, pulling me closer to him. He has been really wanting me close to him lately. It's not like I mind though.

"Why didn't she text me? I'm the oldest," Lonzo complains.

"Maybe that's because Gelo is more responsible than you are!" Melo exclaims.

"He is not!" Zo argues back.

"It's kind of true," I say.

"Whatever," Zo rolls his eyes at us and stands up. "Come on guys, we might as well leave now so we can get ready."

"Yea, that's a good idea," Gelo agrees, standing up with Zo.

Lamelo sighs, and stands up, too. "Yea, I guess."

I get up and walk with them to the door.

"Bye, Zeke!" They all shout towards him, well mostly Gelo and Zo, since Lamelo is still kinda scared of him.

"Bye guys!" he yells back.

"See ya, Mace," Gelo says, giving me a hug.

"Yea bye, Mace, thanks for letting us stay," Zo says, hugging me also. "We'll be in the car Melo, don't take to long," Zo playfully scolds, walking out the door with Gelo.

Lamelo looks at me and gives me a sad smile. "I guess I gotta go, babe, but I had fun this weekend."

"Yea, me too," I say, giving him a smile and a hug.

"Does this mean you're my girlfriend again?" He whispers in my ear, while we're still hugging.

"Do you want me to be?" I question, although I already know the answer.

All he does is smirk, and gives me a long, passionate kiss on the lips.

"I'll take that as a yes," I giggle.

"So..." he drags out.

"Yes," I say, giving him a big smile.

"Thank the lord!" He exclaims, giving me another kiss. After he kisses me, we hear a car horn outside. He gives me a pouty face, and hugs me one more time.

"Bye, baby. See you soon," he says, getting out of the hug and opening the door.

"Bye," I whisper back.

This weekend was the absolute best.