Chapter 23

Macy's P.O.V.

I can't believe that Lamelo just asked me out! I must be dreaming, this is to good to be true!

"Aww, I knew you guys would get together sooner, or later," Lamelo and I pull out of our hug and look down, off the balcony. We see a smirking Paige, along with Eli, Gelo, and O.

"Of course you knew! You did help me, remember?" Melo told her, matter-of-factly.

"Shut up, let me have my moment," she says as she crossed her arms. Lamelo puts his hands up, surrendering.

"Told you it would go well, bro. Congrats!" Gelo shouts up at us.

I look towards Lamelo, giving him a questioning look.

"You didn't think it would go well?" I asked.

"Honestly, I didn't think you would say yes," he replied shyly, while looking down.

"Aww, is that why you were acting weird all day?"

"Was it that noticeable?"

"Yea, it was," I told him, with a laugh.

He looked down and started to blush. Which, by the way, was adorable.

"Aww, is Lamelo blushing?!?" Gelo shouts, up, towards us.

"Yea, I think he is!" Eli replied, pointing up at him.

"Aww, Lamelo's embarrassed," O shouted, contributing to their teasing.

"I am not! Shut up!" Melo shouts back, defensively.

"You can't hide it bro, it's pretty obvious," Gelo said, while a shrug, and heading back inside.

"Yea, it is, but it's aight, it's just cause yo lady is in front of you!" Eli said, following Gelo inside. Lamelo started to blush even more after Eli said that. I chuckled slightly and asked him if he wanted to head back inside.

"Uh, yea, that'd be a good idea," he responded, quickly, heading back towards his room. I chuckled to myself and followed him, after grabbing my giant teddy bear, of course.

"Wanna play 2k?" Melo asked me, with a hopeful look on his face.

"Sure," I replied, with a shrug.

"Yes! Wanna play custom, or hall of fame?"

"Hall of fame," I replied, as I sat down on his bed.

"Aight," he said, as he started getting the game set up.

He finished getting it all ready, and we started to play the game.

"Damn, you're better at this than I thought," Melo said, surprised.

"Is that an insult?" I questioned, with a slight laugh.

"Only if you want it to be," he replied, with a shrug.

Ugh, this boy.

~~~

About an hour later, we finished playing 2k and were just hanging out downstairs, in his living room, with everyone else.

"Hey, Mace?" Melo asked me, after we all got done with our conversation.

"Yea?"

"Do you think that your parents would let you spend the night?" He asked, with a curious look on his face.

"Um, they might. It'll just depend on their mood, I guess. Why, do you WANT me to spend the night?" I asked him, while I started to smirk.

"Well, I mean, if you would want to then, yea, I wouldn't mind," he responded, trying to play it off.

"Do you want me to call them, and ask?"

"Yes, please," he replied quickly, with a goofy grin on his face.

"Ok, I'll be right back." I stand up, off the couch, and walk upstairs to grab my phone from Melo's room.

A few minutes later, I walk back downstairs and sit next to Lamelo, not saying anything. He looks at me for maybe a minute, and then he asks, "Well, what did they say?"

I glance up at him and shrug, "They said I could, we just can't stay up all night since it's a school night." I give him a smile, and he returns it.

"That's fine with me, as long as you get to stay, then I'm happy."

"Aww, look at Melo, sucking up to his girl," Eli teased, while making kissy faces towards us.

"Shut up, you burnt piece of toast!" Melo shouted at him.

"At least I don't have macaroni on my head!" Eli fought back.

"Yea, well my girl likes it, so shut up!" Melo said, leaning back onto the couch.

Gosh, these guys are so immature. I thought to myself, laughing. Tonight's gonna be a long night.

------------------------------------------------------------------
(A/N)

Ok, since I updated yesterday, I'm only going to update once today. I'm not going to start updating everyday again though, I only did it yesterday because I'm on break, but I go back to school on Monday, cause our breaks are only four days🙄 Anyway, my next two updates will be on Tuesday😊