Chapter 33

Macy's P.O.V.

The doorbell rang, and I paused the movie to go answer it. Paige and I jog downstairs and answer the door. I see a really excited Melo and Gelo, and a really annoyed Lonzo.

"Thank the lord!" Lonzo exclaims as he gives me an exaggerated hug and walks in. "You have no idea how much I want to hit Melo right now! I don't think the boy knows how to shut up, like seriously. I'm pretty sure he's been talking nonstop for the part hour," Lonzo starts to complain.

"Boy, shut the hell up! I don't talk that much, if anything you do! And now that I think about it, how the hell did you get Macy's number, cause I know you didn't have it before?" Melo questions loudly. It's quite obvious that he is, in fact, very hyper today, so I can see what Lonzo was talking about. But oh well, I'm used to it.

"I have my ways," Lonzo replied, with a smirk and a shrug.

"Boy you went on my phone didn't you! How'd you even get into it?!? That's so not cool man, disrespectful I say!" Melo accuses, pointing his finger at Lonzo.

"You see what I've had to deal with all day?" Lonzo rolls his eyes at Melo and leans over asking me the question. I laugh at their behavior and greet them.

"It's nice to see you guys, too. How have you been?"

"Better now that I'm not alone with these two," Lonzo answer with a laugh.

"Aye man, shut up, and better now that I'm here with you," Melo smirks, putting his arm around my shoulders.

"Man," Lonzo says, astonished, "you are a suck up, aren't ya?"

Lamelo takes his arm off from around my shoulders and slaps Lonzo's arm, while Lonzo is laughing.

"Well, I have been doing pretty good, mostly ignoring these two all day, but can you blame me?" Gelo says, while putting his hand on my shoulder and giving his two brothers a look.

"What'd I do?" They both ask, simultaneously.

Liangelo just shakes his head and laughs. "You know, this whole time I've known you, I've never been in your house. It's nice," Gelo compliments.

"Thanks," I say, with a slight laugh.

"Yea, I've never been in here either," Lonzo says, with a shrug and a smirk.

"Maybe that's because we've only met two other times, Lonzo," I say, with a laugh.

"What, I was just saying, oh and call me Zo," he laughs. "Now, let's go get this movie night started!" he shouts, running up the stairs, even though he doesn't know where my room is.

"He knows he has no idea where he's going, right?" Paige asks, with a laugh.

"Yea, I realized that when I reached the top of the stairs," Lonzo said solemnly, walking back down the stairs, "so, hurry up y'all, I wanna watch movies!" he whines.

I laugh and shake my head as I walk past him, and towards the stairs. "Aight, come on then everybody, before Zozo over he starts to throw a fit," I continuing laughing and start walking up the stairs.

"I'm not Melo, I don't throw fits," Lonzo argues, "and Zozo, really?"

"Yup, that's your new nickname, better get used to it," I say casually.

As soon as we reached my room, all the boys ran past me and jumped onto my bed.

"Not cool guys, you just took our spots," Paige complained, crossing her arms.

"Well Macy can come sit on my lap!" Melo offers, smirking at me.

"How bout no!" I exclaim back, laughing when he started pouting!

After I said that, Melo and Lonzo scooted away from Gelo, who was in the middle, creating space between all of them. I went and sat between Melo and Gelo, while Paige sat between Gelo and Zo. I honestly don't even know how we are all fitting on my bed right now, but oh well. I started the movie back up, we weren't that far into it anyways, so they didn't miss much.

As the movie proceeded, I felt a weight go around my shoulders. I looked over to my shoulder to see Melo's hand hanging over it. Then I look over to my left to see an intrigued Lamelo, intensely staring at the TV. I didn't mind his arm around my shoulders, so I made nothing of it, and went back to watching the movie.

~~~

Let's just say that after the first horror movie, Paige and I were not in favor of watching anymore, but the boys begged to differ. They said that they were planning on staying the night and if they were going to, then we were suppose to watch horror movies all night. Paige and I, on the other hand, did not like that plan. The whole first movie, we were jumping into the person closest to us, and hiding our heads in their chests. For me, that person happened to be Lamelo, and for Paige, it varied between both Liangelo and Lonzo. Sometimes she'd even grab my blanket, and just throw it over her head to hide herself from the screen. So, yea, we aren't big fans of horror movies.

"Come on, don't be wusses, scary movies aren't that bad. It's not like we are asking you guys to join The Purge, we're just asking you to watch it," Lonzo argued back.

"Either way, we don't like scary movies," Paige shot back. Her and Zo have been arguing over watching The Purge for the past five minutes, while Gelo, Melo and I were all on our phones, letting them have their little argument.

"Oh come on, you owe me. I let you hide in my chest like 12 times during the last movie, and that one wasn't even that scary."

"I owe you nothing," she mumbled, "you just happened to be there when I was scared."

"Paige, we might as well watch the movie," I sighed, knowing that she wasn't going to win the argument. Don't get me wrong, Paige is stubborn and knows how to get her way, but I have a feeling that Lonzo is, too. "Redwood over here isn't going to give in anytime soon."

"Ugh, whatever. But don't get mad at me if I decide to go on my phone to distract myself from the movie."

"Okay," I chuckle.

"Redwood?" I look up and see all of the brothers giving me a confused look.

"Ya know, like the tree. The really tall ones. Cause he's tall, all of you are actually. You make me feel short. It's like walking in a forest when I walk with you guys," I answer them, shrugging.

"Okay, then," Zo says with a laugh and a nod of his head. He gets up and grabs the movie, taking out the first one, and putting it in. If this is what we are going to be doing all night, tonight's gonna be a long night.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

Hey guys, here is my second update. I'll have my third one up later, I'm going to take a little break from writing before I start it.