Chapter 39

Macy's P.O.V.

As of right now, Lamelo and I are hanging out in his room, watching TV.

"BAAAAAABBE I'M BOOOOOORRREEEDDD!" I hear Melo whine.

"Well what do you want to do?" I ask him while chuckling.

"Let's go play one on one," he suggested, smirking.

"Oh, it's on," I respond, jumping up from his bed. He continues to smirk at me as he follows me down the stairs. We walk outside and I go and grab a ball.

"Ladies first," I tell him, tossing him the ball.

"Now that's just rude," he says, handing the ball back to me.

I laugh to myself as I check the ball to him. "Oh well, you're still going first."

"If you insist," he smirks, yet again.

~~~

We are 30 minutes into our game, not really having a goal to get to to end it. I have the ball and I dribble up to the net, going up for a layup. Right as I let go of the ball, I feel someone grab my waist, and swing me away from the hoop. I look behind me and see a smiling Lamelo holding me away from the hoop.

"And 1!" I shout in his face as the ball goes in.

"Nope doesn't count," he says casually, shrugging his shoulders.

"Does too, that was a foul," I argue.

"I don't think it was," he argues back.

"Was too!"

"Was not!"

"Was too!"

"Was too!"

"Thank you for agreeing with me!" I say with an innocent smile.

"Damn it, reverse psychology never works when I try," I complains in defeat.

"To bad, so sad," I say as I try to get out of his grip.

"Hey, where do you think you're going?" he asks, tightening his grip.

"I'm going to get the ball so we can continue out game, but that can only happen if you let me go, so..." I trail off, trying to indicate that I want to be let go. He just smirks at me as he pulls me closer.

"Welp, looks like that ain't happening then."

"Lamellooooo!" I whine, trying to make him give in.

"Yes?" He asks.

"Let me gooooooo!" I drag out.

"Let me think about it." He puts one hand in his chin, tapping it with his finger, and then looks back down at me. "How about... Nah," he smirks.

"You frustrate me," I slightly laugh. "Now let me go so I can kick your ass in our game."

"I was beating you by like, 14 points."

"I still have a chance," I defend.

"Nah, I think the games over."

"No it's​ not. You gotta give me a cha-" I got cut off by Lamelo kissing my lips. It's okay though, I didn't mind. He pulls away after a few seconds and gives me a smile.

"Ya know, we could continue our game, or go do something else," he tries to hint at, winking at me. I roll my eyes and look up at him.

"Your a perv. I'm fetus, so I choose finishing the game," I respond, pulling out of his grip and going to grab the ball. He lets out an exaggerated sigh and playfully rolls his eyes at me.

"Whatever you say, I was just suggesting it," he walks over to where I was grabbing the ball. " But, I am NOT a perv," he defends.

"Yea, you kinda are," I tell him with a laugh.

"Well, at least I'm your perv," he says, smiling at me as he takes the ball out of my hands.

"Oh that's so wonderful. My boyfriend is a perv, it's an honor. Really," I sarcastically answer.

"Yea, I bet it is."

"Shut up," I laugh, getting ready to continue our game.

"Ready to lose?"

"Stop talking to yourself, it's kinda weird," I say, trying to hold back my laugh.

"Shut up!" He defends giving me a smirk as we pick our game back up.

------------------------------------------------------------------
(A/N)

Hey, sorry for the chapters being so late, but I still have another one coming. So, please, bear with me.