Chapter 12

Macy's P.OV.

I am woken up to the sound of knocking on the front door.

"Ugh, who would be here at," I glance up looking at my clock, "6:45 in the morning!" I groan as I throw my covers off of me and get up.

I walk downstairs and hear the knocking again.

"Ok, ok, I'm coming!" I shout as I get closer to the door.

I open the door and guess who... Yup you got it right if you said Lamelo.

"Howdy, sleeping beauty!" He exclaimed, very loud and energetic if I do say so myself.

"What're you doing here at 6:45 in the morning?" I ask, ignoring his greeting.

"What, no hello, or good morning?"

"Hey!" I say sarcastically.

"Thanks, and Gelo is sick. So I got ready early and came here to wait until you leave, so I can get a ride," he said, smiling at his, oh so brilliant, idea.

"And you had to come this early?"

"Yup," he said, popping the P. "I mean, I'm not a big fan of getting up early either, but I knew it would annoy you, so I did it anyways." he told me while smirking and walking inside.

"Oh yea, come in, please," I say sarcastically, as I close the door.

"I was planning on it. Honestly, if you wouldn't have answered the door, I would've just walked in."

"And then my brother would've came downstairs, you would've scared the crap out of him, and he would've beaten you... So yeah, that would've been a great idea," I tell him as I give him a smile.

"True. Let's be glad that I didn't do that." he responded, nodding his head and smiling towards me.

"Whatever, just stay down here while I go get ready. Oh, and don't worry, I'll tell my brother you are down here."

"Sounds good," Melo said, giving me a thumbs up as I head upstairs.

I knock on my brother's door and I hear a moan.

"Mmmmh, whaaaat?" I hear through the door. I chuckle to myself, as I slightly open the door.

"Hey, time to get up. Also, we are taking Melo to school today.  He's waiting downstairs." I inform Zeke.

"Ugh, ok." he says, muffled.

I close his door and head to my room to get ready. After I brush my hair and teeth, and get on my outfit, I walk downstairs to eat breakfast.

When I reach the bottom of my stairs, I can see that Lamelo is watching SpongeBob. I roll my eyes at how childish he is, and head towards the kitchen.

As I am pouring my cereal into a bowl, I feel like someone is watching me. I turn around and see Lamelo standing there smiling.

"What?" I ask him.

"Nothing," he says.

I turn back to my cereal and say, "Shouldn't you be watching SpongeBob?"

"Eh, I was getting bored," he said, smiling as he sat on the kitchen counter, next to where I was standing.

My brother walked into the kitchen to get some breakfast. He poured himself a bowl of cereal, walked over to Melo and I, squeezing in, right between us.

"So, how are you guys?" He asks casually.

"Um, I'm fine." Melo responded confused.

"That's good, that's good. We'll be leaving soon, just to let you know." he said.

"Ok, sounds good. I'm gonna go grab my stuff." I say, grabbing Lamelo by the arm to take him with me.

"What was with that?" He asked confused.

"Nothing, just ignore him." I tell him as I sigh. Gosh my brother is so annoyingly protective.

I grabbed my stuff and Melo and I headed back downstairs.

"Ok, we're ready!" I shout to Zeke, as Melo and I head outside.

"Aight, let's go then!" He shouts back.

Time to head to hell.