Chapter 31

Lamelo's P.O.V.

It's currently 1:45 and I am just now getting into the car with Gelo to go pick up Macy.

"Do think it's going to go well? Cause if it does, put in a good word for me so I'll have my sister back, k? K," Gelo rambled as he started the car.

"If anyone needs a good word put in for them, it'd be me. So shut up," I said, annoyed. Ever since I asked him to be Macy and I's driver for the day, he's been asking me to put in a good word for him, or tell her he didn't mean for it to hurt her. I understand that Macy was like his little sister, but dang! Can a boy get his girl back first.

The ride to Macy's house was mostly silent, I mean, it only takes like five minutes to get to her house anyways.

Once Gelo put the car in park, my nerves started to go off the charts. What if I mess this up? What if I can't win her back? Negative thoughts started to go through my head as I approached the door.

Ok Melo, chill, it'll be fine.

I knocked on her door, waiting patiently for someone to answer. A minute passed by and I started to over think this whole idea again.

What if she's ignoring me? What if she's not even home? WHAT IF SHE DIED!?!? IS THAT WHY NO ONES ANSWERING?!?

Right as I started to panic, the door finally swung open.

"Oh, it's just you," Zeke said, holding the door open while giving me a disgusted face.

"Um, yea, hey. Is Macy here?" I ask, getting more nervous as he stared me down.

"Why should I tell you? Are you here for another bet?" He spat back at me.

Welp, it looks like she told her brother. That, or he found out.

"N-no, I'm h-here to take her o-out." Really, do I have to be stuttering at the moment!

"And why do you think I'll let you do that, huh? You should just be lucky I haven't kicked your ass yet," Zeke said, taking a step towards me.

Right as I was about to respond, I see Macy in the background, looking as beautiful as ever. I swear, everytime I see her, she keeps getting more and more beautiful.

"Zeke! Leave the boy alone," Macy demanded, walking over to us.

Zeke looked over at her, then to me, and back at her again. "I can't believe your going out with him again! I also can't believe you haven't let me kick his ass!" He said, frustrated.

"Calm down, we're only going out as friends." Ouch, that hurt.

"Whatever, have fun. And don't fuck it up this time Ball, or I will beat your ass!"

"Zeke, stop threatening him," Macy said, rolling her eyes at her brother.

"I'm not threatening him, I'm just making a promise," he responds with a shrug, walking back to do whatever he was doing.

"Your brother still scares the crap out of me," I said, honestly.

"Yea, I'm sorry about him. He does that to a lot of people, only because he wants to seem tough. In reality, he wouldn't live up to what he threatens. He's to much of wuss," Macy laughs. Man, how much I've missed her laugh.

"Fair enough," I say with a smile.

"So, what're we going to do today?" She asks.

"Well, I was planning on us hanging out at the mall today, if you're fine with that?"

"Yea, sounds good," she responds, giving me a smile.

"Great! Then let's go," I open the door for her, letting her get inside, and then go to the other side to get into my seat.

"Hey Mace!" Gelo greets, excitedly.

"Hi Gelo," Macy says, with a short laugh.

Gosh, I've missed her so much.

~~~

I love hanging out with Macy, don't get me wrong, but I should've thought twice about bringing a teenage girl to the mall. She dragged me into Victoria's Secret. Yep, you heard me, VICTORIA'S SECRET!!! We've been in here for what feels like four hours, but in reality, it's only been thirty minutes.

"Do you think this is cute?" Macy asks me, holding up a PINK sports bra.

"Um, yea, sure," I answer, looking away immediately. What can I say, I'm a fifteen year old boy in a bra and underwear store, it's kind of uncomfortable.

"Give me an honest answer Melo, you've said the same thing about the past 10 bras I've shown you."

"Well I'm kind of uncomfortable in here, so that might be the problem," I shrug, looking at the ground.

"Come on, any other teenage boy would be happy seeing all these bras and underwear. So man up, and give me your honest opinion," she told me, lightly hitting my arm and laughing.

"Ok," I say looking around. "I, personally, like those ones," I tell her, pointing towards a rack of colorful sports bras.

"Ok, let's go look at them." Macy grabbed my hand and started to pull me along with her. This is gonna take forever, I internally groan.

~~~

Another thirty minutes, and like, forty bras later, Macy finally found a few she liked. Personally, I think she'd look good in any of them, but I didn't want to tell her that. She'd call me a perv.

"Wanna go to the food court?" I asked her, after hearing my stomach growl.

"Yea, sure. You need to eat anyways," she smirked, as she started to walk ahead of me.

"Hey! That was rude, I eat more than you do," I defend. We both know that I can eat a lot.

"Yea, well it sure doesn't look like it," she shrugs and laughs.

"Whatever," I say, playfully rolling my eyes at her.

~~~

Currently, I am standing in front of Macy's house, telling her bye.

"I had fun today, thank you for taking me," she smiled at me, giving me a hug.

"I had fun, too, and anytime."

"Bye Melo," she said, opening the house door.

"Bye," I whisper, sad that she's leaving.

"BYE MACE!"

"Bye Gelo!" She laughs, while waving towards my dork of a brother.

"See you on Monday," Macy says to me, while she slowly starts to close her door.

"See ya."

I can't wait until Monday!