Chapter 20

Lamelo's P.O.V.

I kissed Macy. I actually kissed Macy!!! And she kissed me back! I can't believe it!

Yea, if you couldn't tell, I've been pretty excited ever since we dropped Mace off at home.

"So, you and Macy, huh?" Gelo asked, wiggling his eyebrows at me through the mirror.

I started to blush and looked down.

"Shut up," I say, shyly.

"You know, I knew it was going to happen. I mean, I didn't want it to happen in front of me, but I called it," Gelo said, giving me a smirk.

"What can I say, you were with us at the wrong moment and wrong time. But for me, it was the right moment and right time," I say, smirking back at him.

"Gosh, shut up. I don't need to know that!" Gelo exclaimed, while laughing.

"Hey you brought it up."

"Yea, anyways, are you going to ask her out now, or no?" Gelo asked.

Wow, I honestly didn't really think about that. I mean, yea, I really like her. But I never thought about being in a relationship with her. Am I ready for a relationship?

"Um, I don't really know."

"Come on, Melo, you know you want to. It's obvious that you both really like each other.

"Yea, but I don't know if I'm ready for a relationship. I mean, come on, you've seen how immature I am. I don't know if I can handle it," I said last part quietly.

"Come on, man. You're ready, no worries. You and Macy have known each other for a while now, and I know you both like each other."

"Do you really think I should ask her out?" I ask Gelo, with a smile on my face.

He looks up at me through the review mirror and gives me a smile, "Yea, I do."

"Ok, I think I'm gonna do it," I tell him, with a determined smile in my face.

"Good, now, when are you going to do it?"

"Um, I'll do it Monday, before school," I respond.

"Nice, now, we just need to come up with a way to ask her out."

"Wait, I can't just go up and ask her?"

"No! You need to ask her out in a cute way, so she'll remember it," Gelo responds, like it was the simplest thing in the world.

"Ok, ok, what should I do?"

"Well...."

------------------------------------------------------------------
(A/N)

Sorry for this short chapter. I should have a longer chapter out later. It might come out in an hour, or two, maybe longer, I've been kind of busy today, sorry. But anyway, this is just kind of a filler until my later chapter. :-)