Chapter 44

Lamelo's P.O.V.

This motherfucking asshole thinks he can casually walk up to me and start talking about my girl's and my relationship. HELL NAW!!! He's the reason that it is what it is, I see how he looks at her. He likes her, and he's probably trying to get us to break up, that douche canoe! So yea, I punched him. Have no regrets in life, people say. No worries, I don't.

"LAMELO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!" I faintly hear being yelled at me, but I ignored it, letting my anger get the best of me. Talking about our relationship isn't all he did, this boy thinks that whispering to himself, "If you don't get yo act together, she's gonna be mine," WON'T be heard by me. Well, newsflash buddy, I heard you loud and clear, and I didn't like what you were saying, so how about you meet my fist, it for sure won't be the last time you'll be seeing it.

I feel someone tug on my arm as I pull it back, once again getting ready to hit him.

"LAMELO, STOP IT!" I guess, I've done enough damage, so I might as well. I yank my arm away from Macy, knowing she's the one holding it back, and get off of douche over here. I don't even stay to hear what she has to say. I already know that she's pissed off, but so am I, so I don't need to hear it right now.

I walk out of the cafeteria, hearing a few people walking behind me, ignoring them as well. I storm into the restroom, knowing that I have a few battle wounds, cause he wasn't just gonna let me hit him without fighting back. He's not as strong as he looks though, that, or maybe I'm just stronger when I'm angry. Either way, I kicked his ass.

"Dude, what the fuck was that out there!?!" I hear Gelo exclaim, also storming into the bathroom, along with Eli, O, and Phaquan.

"Don't worry about it," I calmly answer, getting a paper towel wet to wipe off the little bit of blood on my face.

"Don't worry about it! You beat the crap out of Turner, which, if you couldn't tell, is twice your size AND your girlfriend's friend!" Gelo shouts, obviously not very happy with me at the moment.

"If it makes you feel any better, we thought it was pretty badass," O says, pointing at Phaquan, Eli, and himself. I let out a small chuckle as I smirk.

"This isn't fucking funny Lamelo! I don't care how much you fucking hate him! You can get kicked off the team for fighting, and either way, dad's gonna be pissed! You know he doesn't like fighting," Gelo informs, even though I already knew that.

"Look I have my reasons, and he'll understand that. Plus, I doubt they'd kick me off the team, they need me," I calmly say, tossing the paper towel into the trash can.

"What'd he do to make you hit him anyway?" Eli asks, everyone nodding their heads in agreement and looking at me.

"None of your business," I answer them, heading for the door to leave, but being stopped by Gelo and Eli.

"Nah, man. You're gonna tell us, or we ain't leaving," Gelo threatens, crossing his arms.

"Ugh, fine," I scoff, leaning up against the wall.

"Well..." O trails off, waiting for me to answer.

"He said something that ticked me off."

"No shit, ya dip, we could've guessed that, but what'd he say?" Gelo rolls his eyes, clearly getting annoyed.

"He said he was gonna steal my girl," I whisper, not really wanting to think about it.

"Bitch, the fuck! Did he really say that!?!" Phaquan asks, surprised.

"No I hit cause I felt like it," I say sarcastically as I roll my eyes. "Yes, he said that!"

"Well, he did he exactly say it?" Gelo, again, questioned. I sigh and roll my eyes.

"He started talking about how I need to treat Macy right and shit, like I don't, the fuck! I treat her like a fucking queen, that asshole! Then when I told him that it was none of his business and tried walking away, he stuck out his fucking arm to stop me. I turned around, annoyed, and looked at him, waiting for what he was gonna say. Then, he told me that it was his business cause she was his friend, and he didn't want her to get hurt," I pause looking up at all of them.

"Dude, he was just looking out for her," Gelo defends. I look at him in disbelief.

"Hold up man, I ain't done. I said that I wasn't gonna hurt her, and told him to just drop it, but he said he wasn't done. He told me that if I didn't change my attitude, that he would "take matters into his own hands." Whatever that fuck he meant by that. Anyways, when I was, yet again, walking away, he whispered, "If you don't get yo act together, she's gonna be mine," and that's when I lost it. He seriously annoys the fuck out of me, but when he starts talking about him taking my girl, I'm not gonna let that slide, sorry. Now, can you PLEASE move so I can get to class?" I finish, knowing that we are all late, and our teachers won't be very happy.

They all sigh and nod their heads.

"Fair enough, just don't always let your anger get the best of you, bro. But I guess I'll let it slide, since it was a pretty good reason, this time," Gelo sternly tells me, moving out of my way to let me leave.

No shit it was a good reason. If I had a to go through that situation again, trust me, it would end the same way. Now, what bugs me, is that Macy didn't come talk to me, she went to him instead. Maybe he really is starting to take her away from me.