I Want You

First we headed into the small kitchen filled with big memories. There was no longer a little worn out table in the corner nor an office chair in front of the old sink. I had also invested in a new set of knifes, I could barley eat anything knowing what the old knifes were also used for. Next we walked to the bedroom. I had gotten a new queen sized mattress and bed frame for him so he could be comfortable when he got home. The sun was shining on the puffy baby blue comforters, his favorite color. Next to that was his old bed with blood stains all over the white, turing yellowish covers, thats where I slept. I placed up at Sangwoo he expression unreadable.

"why is there two beds?" he asked my obviously confused.

"oh o-oh um well I thought that you probably didn't want me to sleep in the big bed while you were gone because you usu-" I got cutoff.

"bum let me just make one thing clear, anything that is mine is also yours, I don't want you going around being all afraid that i'm going to get mad at you for using my stuff. From now on this isn't my bed its our bed ok" he said obviously a little upset that I thought he would get mad. I nodded signaling that I understood.

It was later that night and sangwoo was sitting at the dinner table while i told him what leftovers we had in the fridge.

"um well we have tomato soup"

"nope, not in the mood" he said staring into my eyes with no expression as usual.

"well how about mashed potatoes and beef"

" nope, I don't like the texture" he said. I could still feel his eyes watching my every move and it made me slightly uncomfortable.

"bum if it wasn't already obvious I want you, I haven't seen my baby boy in so long and I miss him"