Sangwoo You Look Like A Barbie

So I'm going to be doing this chapter in Sangwoo's pov, just thought I should switch things up a bit. Also I'm sorry for not updating but I've been super sick with a stomach virus, but I'm ok now so don't worry! I will be posting daily from this point on.

     I was out shopping for Yoonbum because he was planning a party for Mina and her friends from the school she started a few days ago. I looked down at my list, and started to pick out the items my lil baker needed.
     When I got out of the little grocery store I checked my watch 10:00 good that meant that Bum had a lot of time to set up, not that he couldn't do it really quick. When that guys in a time crunch he gets things done faster than you can say "hello", if you blink you might miss it.
     I started down the street that lead to our little house. The sidewalk was a little cracked and I almost fell a few times but I regained my balance. Finally I was home, I typed in the five number password and stepped in the door. Was I saw next amazed me, the house was decorated from top to bottom with glittery pink stuff. My first thought was Yoonbum! You idiot! You know how hard it is to get glitter off furniture! I quickly remembered what my old therapist Sam had taught me and took a long deep breath and released. I felt much better. What I saw next was slightly creepy but really cute at the same time. Both Yoonbum and Mina came in to the hallway, they were matching from head to toe. They both had high pony tails with matching pink glittery head bands. They both had white tops, (Yoonbum had a crop top and Mina had a tank top) and pale pink skirts.
    "Should I be worried?," I questioned the matching pair
     "No," said Mina.
      "It won't hurt... that much" said Yoonbum as they both pulled me into the kitchen and sat me down in a chair.
     "Assistant Mina please get me my tools," commanded Yoonbum.
     "Yes sir," said Mina as she saluted Yoonbum and walked out of the room.
     Woah, I felt like I had been abducted by aliens and they were gonna do some weird experiments on me or something.
     Mina came back, probably from the bathroom holding the scariest thing I have seen... Yoonbums makeup collection. I knew he put a little mascara or lipgloss on once in a while but I had no idea he had this much makeup! Where did he keep it? Certainly not In the bathroom I clean there other day and I've never seen anything like this.
     "What kinda look should we go for?" Yoonbum questioned Mina. 
     "I think that we should make Sangwoo a beautiful Barbie." Said Mina all excited to torture me.
     Yoonbum looked at his watch and then back at Mina.
     "I am afraid that I must leave you young child, the cupcakes await," said Bum, " I hope that the training I have given you has worked, Dearest Mina from now on you will not be assistant but you will be the leader. I hereby pronounce you head makeup artist." And with that yoonbum tapped a makeup brush on both of her shoulders and her head before he ran off to go bake.
    The last thing I remembered was Mina putting a makeup brush against my face before I chose to block everything out.
     "Your done!" Screeched Mina which snapped me out of my trance.
    She grabbed a mirror and held it up to my face. I took one look at my self in the shiny surface and became a new person. I was no longer Sangwoo, I was sangwoo the Barbie.