You Taught Me What Love Is

~If you love someone you better fucking prove it. Because love is not a noun to be defined, but a verb to be acted upon~
"Sangwoo," I said, cupping his cheek with my hand, " your perfect to me, your not The monster like you say you are, your the hero, your my hero, you showed be what love is." I said to him, as I wiped away the tears that were streaking from his eyes.
"You really don't think I'm a monster?" He questioned me.
"No, I think your, smart, loving, kind, sexy, amazing, but I don't think that your a monster.
Sangwoo took me in his arms and layed me on the bed. We just stayed there for a little while, and a little while longer until we realized darkness had turned to day.
I woke up and reluctantly freed myself from Sangwoo's loving grip and opened my laptop. I had like fifty thousand emails from my boss, I clicked on one and proceeded to read it.
Yoonbum I am so sorry we have not been able to find Mina's parents or a more permanent foster family for her. You may have to take care of her for a little longer than we expected, my apologies.

No problem! Mina is always welcome here! She is such a well behaved little angel and me and sangwoo practically think of her as our own child!
I responded still nervous about the possibility that he might fire me.
Sangwoo was in the corner of the room doing his hair in front of the mirror and that's when I noticed that I never really got a chance to look at him. His eyes were a a chocolate brown and his eyebrows were slightly tilted upwards. He had high cheek bones and a very defined jawline, I felt like I was in middle school crushing over some random guy all over again and my cheeks went bright red.
"You alright? Timmy tomato," sangwoo remarked as he glided out of the room.