It hurts to watch something you love turn into something you should hate

Mina was at school and me and sangwoo were sitting in the living room watching tv.
     "Hey Yoona," said Sangwoo, "can you get me a glass of water?"
     "Can't you just get it yourself, I mean I do everything for you."
     "Yoonbum, it's just a glass of water can you please just get it for me!"
     "No Sangwoo get your own water."
     "Jeez just get me the fucking water!"
                               *Slap*
     My cheek stung, all I could do was sit there and stare, did he really just slap me! Over some water?! Suddenly hot tears started streaming down from my eyes. Why did he hit me? Didn't he love me?
     "Oh my gosh Yoonbum I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you I was just mad and I didn't know what to do an-"
    "What do you mean to hurt me! So it was an accident! Your hand just slapped me across the face and your meaning to tell me you didn't meant to hurt me! You really are sick!" I said and ran to my room, tears flowing faster than before.
     I layed down in the bed and curled up into a small ball and just cried until I heard a light knock on the door. 
     "Hey Yoona hun, can I come in?"
     "No, and don't call me that,"
I heard the door open and light footsteps walking to the bed.  Suddenly I felt a warm hand on my shoulder.
     "Get the hell away from me."