If You Love Me Don't Let Go

~your giving me a million reasons to walk away, but baby I only need one good one to stay~
First of all I want to thank you all so much for 2.9k reads! I'm sure we will make it to 3k very soon! Also Sangwoo and Yoonbum are going to be doing some wedding planning   soon so if you guys have any requests on what you want the wedding to look like feel free to message me or comment!

I just took my good hand and slapped Sangwoo right across the face, he just sat there completely shocked.
      "Listen up!" I said, "you better snap out of this phase or what ever it is your going through because your not just hurting yourself your hurting me and it's sure not heathy for Mina to watch you have these fits or whatever this is," I said looking at him straight in the eyes.
     "I'm sorry Yoona," he said looking at the ground. A sudden wave of guilt washed over me, this was my fault! I started it. I reached over and wrapped my arms around him and just stayed like that for a while before I said,
     "I love you so much, but you can be a fucking idiot sometimes,"
    He chuckled before pressing his lips against mine.

---------------time skippy----------------
I woke up to the buzzing of my phone, who was trying to call me at this hour in the morning? I grabbed at my phone that was sitting on my bedside table, I flinched at the bright screen that illuminated my face in the dark. I turned on my phone to see who was calling and of all people it was Asami, she was me and Sangwoo's wedding planner, she could be really annoying sometimes but she got the job done.
      "Hello?" I said quietly,not wanting to wake Sangwoo up.
     "Hi, Yoonbum!" She said in a singsong voice, I'm just calling to remind you that we have to go look at the wedding venue in like a half an hour,"

To be continued...