The wedding part three

Yoonbums POV

"You have to leave right now." I commanded in a tone I rarely used. 

"Fine." He said defeated. "At least let me help you with your zipper," he said putting his hands on my shoulders and turning me around. I let the jacket fall to the ground as he slowly pulled up the dress and guided my arms through the straps. I felt the knuckles of his big strong hands tracing my spine as he pulled up the delicate zipper. I looked up into the mirror in front of me as he gently kissed my neck. Who have we become? Who has be become?

I made my way downstairs for some dancing. Me and woo swayed to the music as everyone watched us and smiled. I studied his face, his high cheek bones, his sharp jawline; everything about him seemed rigid and sharp. His eyes were soft and loving they looked at my with caring and protective intent or was this just a mask? I can't keep questioning this. I'm happy. 

Once the dancing was done it was time for alcohol people kept looking at me like I was crazy as I downed shot after shot but the fact is I can handle quite a bit of alcohol considering how skinny I am. The beat of the music was pounding in my head and I could feel Sangwoo's hands wrap around my waist as he pulled me into his chest. He was warm and he felt safe so I didn't want to move but I felt like I was going to pass out if I didn't get some fresh air right away, all I had to do was motion towards the door and me and him slipped outside into the night.
My head was spinning and my vision was a bit blurry I felt Sangwoo's steadying grip on me as he helped me sit down.

"You really need to stop drinking I'm serious," he said, "you're gonna hurt yourself."

"I know," I said "I'm sorry this is just all so much and I guess I just got carried away in the fun and I'm sorr" I got cut off by him.

"It's ok, love." He said wrapping his arms around me and pulling me in close. 

Sangwoo's POV
I could feel his warm breaths against my neck as I cradled him in my arms. It was around the time where we should be going home anyway so I ended up just picking him is and carrying him to the car and placing him gently in the back seat laying down with a small pillow and light blanket I always kept in the back of the car as believe it or not but this wasn't my first time dealing with bum.

"Sangwoo I'm going to be sick." He said as I quickly lifted him out of the car and over to the grass. I held up his quivering body as he let out all the fun of that night out onto the ground.

"I'm so sorry," He said tears peeking out of his eyes, "I really thought I could wait until we got home."

"Don't cry bum it's ok, I don't mind, all I care about is that you're ok," I explained as I grabbed a bottle of water from my car and have it to him to rinse his mouth out.  I looked into his brown eyes that were reflecting to the moonlight and I got a little excited, even in his current state of drunken sickness yoonbum was extremely sexy.