The Photoshoot Part 2

First of all I want to apologize for me and my lazy ass not updating in a few days, but I'm back! And updates will be way more frequent since school has calmed down! Ok let's get on with the chapter.
Umeko and her cold ass hands took me over to the makeup gestured for me to sit in a stool that was in front of a mirror, and proceeded to tell me for the fourth time what we were doing.
"So me and my brother started a small company for rising models and we have a spring edition magazine coming out very soon and we thought you'd be perfect! Or sangwoo did, he can be very persuasive sometimes," she said as she twirled her hair and blushed a bit. Who the heck did she think she was.
     "So," I said, "How does all of this work I'm quite new to the hole modeling thing," I said not wanting to get up in front of a camera and embarrass myself in front of everybody.
    "Well, I'm gonna get you in some presentable clothing first off," she said looking down in disgust at my clothes, "Then I'll do your makeup, and finally when we're all don't with that I'll get you in front of the cameras and we'll start taking some shots," she said like it was the easiest thing in the whole entire world. I nodded going over to the clothes rack to pick out what I was going to wear. There was a long flowing pink dress that I liked but there was a lot of other choices like a jumpsuit with little cherry blossoms painted all over it. I finally decided on a baby blue flowy dress with gold gladiator sandals and a flower crown pastel pink flowers.
     "Where should I change?" I asked Umeko with my choices in my arms.
     "Oh just over there," she pointed over to a moveable white changing ten on the corner of the set. I nodded wanting to avoid all verbal interaction with this lady. I made my way over to the flimsy tent and walked inside, it smelled of fresh cut grass and had a little bench in the corner. I got dressed and walked out.

Sangwoo's pov
When Yoonbum walked out I was speechless, he was wearing the most beautiful dress I've ever seen and his cheeks were a rosy red, even without make up on, he was gorgeous and I couldn't take my eyes off him, I was the luckiest man in the world, I would never deserve such a wonderful, beautiful, sexy person.
     "How do I look?" He said blushing and looking up at me. I couldn't say a word I just brought his face to mine and kiss his soft lips. After we pulled apart Yoonbum giggled and said,
     "I'll take that as a amazing!" He said and hugged me.
     "Hey Umeko he doesn't need any makeup he's beautiful already let's just get the shoot started," sangwoo yelled.
    I could see he was shaking a little, probably nervous but I reassured him with a double thumbs up and he smiled as they took the first picture.

Also I just want to end this with a question, DOES ANYONE ELSE
WANNA SLAP UMEKO?!! K bye.