Aeon

I immediately grabbed my phone and called my best friend Nathan and instantly started sobbing on the phone.

"Nathan,I found some emails on Sangwoo's computer and they are talking about some secret that I am not supposed to know about and Sangwoo basically said that he was going to break up with me"

"ssshhh calm down bum, I am sure there's more to the story, woo would never do something to hurt you I am sure of it." I pinched thinking about all the stuff that Nathan didn't know and what I would never be able to tell him."

"I hate him! I hate him! I hate him!"

"one large tub of strawberry ice-cream and some magazines with really cute guys coming up, I'll be there in like 15 minutes," said Nathan, he knew me way too well.

I sat on the couch curled up in a tight ball with a white blanket wrapped around me while I cried. All of a sudden I heard the door slam.

"awwwie bum" he said sympathetically before walking over and embracing my tiny little body.

"the ice-cream's in the fridge do you want me to carry you to your bed and then bring you some?"

I nodded, I was too weak from crying to do anything else. He slowly picked me up and brought me to my cozy new bed, he played me down and put the covers over me.

"Ill be right back with Ice-cream and hot guys" he said and walked out of the room. he came back and handed me the ice-cream. 

"your gonna hate me," he said. "but I sorta know a little about what sangwoo is doing right now and I promise you that it'll all be ok tomorrow" 

"what!" I screamed. "you know what he's doing! Is she pretty?"

"I've already said too much" she said obviously wishing he could take back his words. 

Suddenly I heard a phone ding and Nathan picked up his rose gold iPhone. 

"its from Sangwoo," he said "He want's me to drive you to the park."

Hey every one! It was about time for another chapter. Anyway sorry I didn't have enough time to edit this so please comment any errors. Also there will be a part two to this. Bye love ya :3