chapter 24

~sometimes we refuse to see how bad someone is until they've completely destroyed us~

I woke up with a headache and puffy eyes. I looked to my right to see what time it was 6:00, Sangwoo must have picked Mina up from school. there was a bowl of rice and some toast nest to my bed, Sangwoo couldn't cook well so this was probably the best he could do. there was an ice pack next to the rice with a little note on top that said for your cheek so this is probably his way of making up for what he did, some toast and rice, how sweet. at least he didn't slap me in front of Mina that would have been bad, she doesn't need to know about this, ill just say I slipped and fell or something. I grabbed the bowl of rice from the nightstand on my side of the bed and started to eat, it was undercooked but I was so hungry I didn't really care all that much. suddenly I heard the door creak in and heard footsteps coming towards the bed, I turned my head and to my surprise it wasn't sangwoo it was Mina. She hopped up on the bed and handed me a note.

"This is from sangwoo," she said, "he was not sure if you wanted to see him so he told me to go bring in this note to you."

"Thank you Mina," I said too her as she skipped out the now open door. I opened the note.

Yoonbum love, I know that you are probably really upset with me and stuff but I have to tell you something, the reason I got so upset was because I dint take my meds, and the reason that I didn't take my meds was because of you. I don't want to be a monster anymore, I want to normal, I want you to have a normal life. I am just a burden to you. Im sorry.

His Recoveryजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें